1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting 9th - 10th April 2019

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 8, 2019.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG
    1.PNG

Odds Bet365

18+
    odds are correct at time of publishing (19:45 on 08/04/2019) and subject to change.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

City look too short, Spurs having a decent rest and new stadium et all, I hope I'm wrong but at odds on they could prove a good lay.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've backed Spurs double chance at just under evens. Reckon they will hold city and maybe even take a goal lead into the second leg.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep - thought so
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Well done with Spurs pick.

Ok to afterevent a loser (i suppose).
    I done Liverpool to win and over 2.5 goals - thought it was a cert when they went 2-0 up early doors but it wasn't to be.

I don't think it was a malicious tackle that Salah made more like just a bad challenge but I think that'll add a bit extra spice into the 2nd leg. Nothing like stating the obvious but if Liverpool score then the tie is over but if Porto get the first then game on.

Man Ure are on a pretty shitty run of late and Barcelona look a decent prospect at better than Even money but i think it looks too obvious

:help