1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Betting Quarter finals

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Mar 26, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

UEFA Champions League
    27 Mar 19:45 UK APOEL Nicosia v Real Madrid 11.00 5.00 1.30
    27 Mar 19:45 UK Benfica v Chelsea 2.40 3.10 3.10
    28 Mar 19:45 UK Marseille v Bayern Munich 4.80 3.20 1.83
    28 Mar 19:45 UK AC Milan v Barcelona 5.00 3.50 1.73

Odds William Hill
  2. slick

slick Administrator

UEFA Champions League
    03 Apr 19:45 UK Barcelona v AC Milan 1.28 5.00 12.00 + 105 Bets
    03 Apr 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Marseille 1.28 5.00 12.00 + 104 Bets
    04 Apr 19:45 UK Chelsea v Benfica 1.67 3.50 5.50 + 105 Bets
    04 Apr 19:45 UK Real Madrid v APOEL Nicosia 1.08 10.00 26.00
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I know i'm mad but I can see AC getting a result tonight and qualifying.

They defended like trojans in the first leg and did ride the luck somewhat but they have the players and 11/1 imo is way too big
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Milan played it well but lacked that finishing touch, I've mentioned Ibrahimovic for what must be the last 7 or 8 yrs now and still cannot understand why people rave over him, I thought that it might be I was unlucky in that I've missed his good games; but It's gone on for far too long now. be It International or club level I've yet to see him have a great game for the level he's supposed to be at, he must be one of the biggest con men of all time cause I can't see what all the fuss is about.
    He's like a Swedish version of Andy Carroll but at least we don't kid ourselves with Carroll and pass him off as a world beater, I just can't understand how Ibrahimovic has managed to get away with it for so long especially in front of the cameras, it baffles me.

Anyhow onto tomorrows games. Chelsea look bang in form and Benfica don't look like causing them too much trouble if that was their best effort at the Staduim of Light, Chelsea controlled the match for the majority of the game and it should be well within their remit to finish if off later today.
    I wouldn't be suprised to see Chelsea win this by a couple tell the truth so Chelsea -1 on the AH could be the way to go here.

Madrid are also through and won't be going out on a limb to finish Apoel off whilst still having La Liga to concentrate on so we could have some value here on Apoel on the AH because they won't be looking to get humilated, whilst any sort of win will do for Madrid.
    evens for + 3 Apoel in a match that Madrid has allready tied up looks a good bet to me.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm madder. I'm backing Bayern to win the thing at 5/1
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Could be a shout odm. Can they beat Real over 2 legs ? yes of course they can.

What about the final ???? too true
  7. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

Things may have been different if they hadn't of gave away that stupid penalty on the stroke of half time, would have gave milan great confidence going in level at the break.