1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Final betting 19th May

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, May 16, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Champions League Final 19th May
    19 May 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Chelsea 1.80 3.50 4.50

Odds William Hill
  2. Rene

Rene Member

Uh... only two days to go until the CL Final in Munich. Bayern can write history with a win. No Team ever won the Cup at home. All Favourites are out - all spanish Teams are out. Bayern lost the Cup Final 2-5 versus Dortmund in Berlin, Chelsea won in Wembley versus Liverpool 2-1. Chelsea on 6th in ladder - Bayern on 2nd. But nothing matters here. It's the CL Final!
    And you can't count on H2H. They met two times in CL in 2005. Both won their home legs (3-2 Bayern, 4-2 London).

And if the world stops - I will watch the Final :punch
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:grr Another one who thinks that football was only invented in the last fifteen years or so. It annoys me when people go on about the English Premier League as if football didn't exist before it. The phrase "First time in premier league history" makes me want to puke. Same with the Champions League. It's a cash cow to make money but it is the European Cup which Inter Milan and Real Madrid have both won on their home turf.:duh
  4. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

yeah,and the Europa League is the Inter-City Fairs Cup and Birmingham were the first team in it so there
    and the first British team to win a European trophy were the mighty lilywhites so there too:p
  5. Rene

Rene Member

You forgot AS ROM 1984 (Real Madrid 1957, Inter Milan 1965)

But CL is a new Tourney and in the CL Span no one won the Trophy at home. :hatsoff
  6. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Bayern looked out of there legs last week even with Chelsea missing players they shouldnt be that high at all, although i hope Bayern win and Tottenham get into the cl
  7. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

AS Roma 84-were they the team in red?
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

1984 when Liverpool won it you daft twat?

No it isn't a new tourney, it is the European Cup rebranded. If you look at shit like with with your distorted logic "history" would be made every season. The Europa League is still the UEFA cup.

Numpty
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

From UEFA's own website

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/history/

Football's premier club competition was launched one month after UEFA's first Congress, held in Vienna on 2 March 1955 yet, curiously, the so-called "European Cup" was not a UEFA initiative.

How about you posting something you know something about? Like how many sausages on sticks you would need for the average wedding or something?
  10. Rene

Rene Member

No idea what colour they had. They have traditional red Shirts but I have no idea if they were red in in the Final
  11. Rene

Rene Member

Ah.. fuckin IPhone apps. My App told me, that 84 won ROMA at home the Cup.... :giveup
  12. Rene

Rene Member

MISSINGS

Bayern Munich

FC Chelsea:
    Ivanovic, Terry, Ramires, Raul Meireles

Besides Breno and van Buyten - all of the other Players are banned with cards (Gustavo, Badstuber, Alaba, Ivanovic, Ramires, Meireles with yellow card ban - Terry with a red card suspension)

Breno and vanBuyten are not available after some injuries.​
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:thumb
  14. slick

slick Administrator

I still think Bayern will have enough in their locker to see off Chelsea.
    It's going to be all hands to the pumps (or is it on deck:thinking ) for Chelsea again me thinks and with Luiz and Cahill looking likely to play after a wee lay off they may not be fully upto speed to cope with what Bayern will throw at them.
    Chelsea did well against Bacelona when it was all one way traffic down the middle but Bayern also have width and a towering centre forward in Gomez to give them options.

I really hope Chelsea do it but I just can't see it.
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

If Luiz and Cahill both make it then what a boost that woukd be for Chelsea. Granted they arent the best off players and both are prone to the odd laspe/error but big big boost.

I also watched german cup final last week and they did look a bit fecked but if they cannae get motivated for a champs league final then they've got serious problems.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

They have been doing that all season Keggers for some strange reason but have turned it on in the Champs league.
  17. sin2bad

sin2bad Member

Think Chelsea's name is on it....they are definatly the value bet imo. Can see Drogba giving them a lot of trouble.

Surprised at the beating Bayern took last weekend also.
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Been awake since 6am and all i can think about is this game. Get in the car to come to work and on the radio comes the Bee Gees - You win again so i've lumped on.

Its a sign !!!!
  19. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

How can such an expensively assembled team play such dull and turgid football and yet still get the plucky underdog treatement from the tv pundits?
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I thought Drogba was immense, the equaliser was one of the best headed goals I've ever seen.
    Bayern fcuked up by not taking thier chances and when it came to Pens Chelsea looked alot more relaxed,I thnk the age and experience of the Chelsea team pulled them through it.
    Ceck was brilliant too after gifting Bayern the first goal, he redeemed himself by saving Robbens penalty and was only inches away from saving all the Bayern pens in the shoot out.
    Kegman likes this.