1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League qualifiers 2nd leg 5th & 6th August

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by Kegman, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Tuesday 5th August 2014

BATE Borisov 8/13 Draw 12/5 Debreceni VSC 15/4
    Maccabi Tel Aviv 4/5 Draw 11/5 NK Maribor 3/1
    Panathinaikos 11/10 Draw 2/1 Standard Liege 5/2
    Lille 4/11 Draw 3/1 Grasshoppers 7/1

Wednesday 6th August 2014

Zenit St. Petersburg 1/8 Draw 11/2 AEL Limassol 12/1
    APOEL FC 4/9 Draw 14/5 Helsinki 5/1
    Malmo FF 7/4 Draw 9/4 Sparta Prague 7/5
    Sheriff Tiraspol 5/6 Draw 11/5 Slovan Bratislava 14/5
    Besiktas 11/10 Draw 9/4 Feyenoord 9/4
    Steaua Bucharest 1/3 Draw 16/5 FK Aktobe 7/1
    FC Copenhagen 17/10 Draw 2/1 Dnipro 7/5
    FC Red Bull Salzburg 1/10 Draw 13/2 FK Qarabag 12/1
    Dinamo Zagreb 4/9 Draw 14/5 Aalborg BK 5/1
    FK Partizan 13/10 Draw 2/1 Ludogorets Razgrad 15/8
    Celtic 4/9 Draw 3/1 Legia Warsaw 11/2

odds from skybet
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I never saw the first leg but Celtic got pumped (simple). They are playing at Murrayfield on Wednesday night so although they are at home they are basically playing on a neutral ground and 11/2 looks tempting for Warsaw. THe only real plus I can see for Celtic is Ambrose isn't playing cause he's suspended. I know Celtic one their first qualifyier at Murrayfield so they have played there before but going from comments from folk at work who are Celtic fans they seriously think another doing could be on the cards because if they lose a goal then basically the tie is over.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

any of this on TV?
  4. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

APOEL to beat Nicosia @ 1.53 [Bwin]
  5. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I take it you mean Apoel Nicosia to best Helsinki TC ?
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I take it you mean Apoel Nicosia to best Helsinki Topdog ?
  7. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

yes mate
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Well Done Topdog :beer Celtic are 1-0 down at HT so :crossfingers
    Topdog likes this.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

God they are a fucking embarrassment
  10. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Won 2-0:)
    Punter likes this.
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

2-0 down :thumb
    Punter likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done Kegs, brilliant shout mate, 11/2!
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Thanks Punt :beer listened to it on the radio and the commentators cannot say anything worse about celtic. winnings have been paid in and I actually got them at 13/2. crazy odds considering it was 4-1 in the first leg to Warsaw and they also missed 2 pens
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

Celtic wont win the league this year, i've spread a 20 on everyone else winning it.
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Well done Keggers and TC, great shouts:thumb
  16. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

The likes of Foster and Matthews will no doubt be looking to get snapped up and probably more will want to leave. They now drop into the Europa league qualifiers but that won't be a massive draw for new players. As mentioned in the spl thread I've backed Aberdeen at 33/1 but also threw a couple of quid on Dundee utd and motherwell as well.
  17. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Well done Kegman :thumb
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I don't know much about Scottish football but I've backed Hearts at 7/2 to win the Championship. Rangers struggled to beat Hibs yesterday and, Derby beat them 2-0 in a friendly on Saturday. You can put as much faith in friendlies as you like but Rangers started with about 9 of the players who played in their first competitive game yesterday so they obviously meant to put up some kind of performance.

What do you think of Hearts chances Keggers?
  19. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

On the last couple of performances Rangers are way too short. The likes of Boyd and Miller might come good in the end but I think Hearts and Hibs are better value.

If Hibs could get someone to bang in 30 goals then on last nights performance they would go close. Hearts had a good 4-0 win v St Johnstone last week in a friendly but I don't know what sort of team the Super J's had out but because they are in the Europa league I'm assuming it was the kids.

Hearts play Rangers on Sunday so that'll give you a good yardstick to go with but I can see the championship going right to the wire.
    I can't see any other team being close so it will be between the 3 clubs and betting without Rangers was the market I was going to dabble in to add that little bit of extra insurance
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Up until last night I was also going to back Hearts because I think the new structure of the club looks pretty good with the likes of Levein coming back in but after watching Hibs last night they do look to have a decent squad. so in a nutshell I can't split them