1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Semi Finals

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 15, 2012.

1. slick

slick Administrator

UEFA Champions League
    17 Apr 19:45 UK Bayern Munich v Real Madrid 2.60 3.40 2.62
    18 Apr 19:45 UK Chelsea v Barcelona 4.80 3.80 1.70

Odds William Hill
  2. slick

slick Administrator

I think I'll have a dabble on Bayern tonight, they have looked shit hot this year in the CL and I think at home they should be more than a match for Madrid, i thought they would have been slightly smaller than that tell the truth.

Chelsea look a bit large too, wouldn't be suprised to see them nick this by them odd goal or at least grab a draw, the way they have been playing lately they look more than capable and I'm sure Chelsea will be going into this game thinking they owe Barca one after what happened the last time they met at Stamford Bridge.
    On the other hand mind they could get well and truely stuffed:lol
    I'm going to give Chelsea the benefit of the doubt here though and play the safer hand of Cheslea +1 on the AH
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm on Real Madrid. Bayern were not that great against Dortmund in what was a must win game and they then drew v Mainz at home 0-0 at the weekend although i dont know if it was a weakened team.

I fancied Madrid before I saw the prices but i came in my y-fronts when i saw the price.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

They're a different beast in Europe Keggers and I wouldn't be suprised to see them win the comp should they make it to the final.

Not doing so badly at the moment against Madrid allthough they could do with another goal asap to wrap things up as I'm expecting Madrid to pile on an bit of pressure in the second half.
  5. suirthing

suirthing Member

I will agree with your comment Slick regarding Chelsea 'on the other hand mind they could get well and truly stuffed' thats what I think will exactly happen. Barca made United look very ordinary in last year's final, they have gone on from that playing with the same tempo if not even better, they now play Chelsea who are 25 points behind United in the league which says it all about Chelsea, Barcelona are going to cut Chelsea a new arsehole simple as that!
    I have had a good cut of Barcelona to win 8/11 & a a wee bit of Barcelona to win with a clean sheet 19/10 StanJames
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I agree that Barcelona could stuff Chelsea but a lot of people also thought they would stuff AC Milan.

Chelsea are at least on a par with AC (i think anyhow) and Barca may not get their own way in the first leg.

Messi and co although they have been playing fantastic football for most of the season are beginning to struggle to breakdown teams. I do think they'll progress to the final of the Champs league are will most probanly win but at tiny odds I can't bet them..... (also being a chelsea fan doesn't help).

I may be looking through blue tinted glasses but over the past month or so under Di Matteo they have done well. Tonight Mata and Mereliese (how fo u spell his name?) could play a big part.

A lot of the press are talking about revenge from the last game at the bridge when they scored in injury time but they have progressed since then.

Head says Barcelona win 2-0
    Heart says Chelsea 2-1
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Tenner, Chelsea, 4/1.
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

I think this is the kind of game where it pays to see the first 15 mins before making a bet...
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm the same punter and also couple of quid 2-1 @ 14/1
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good Luck :thumb
    Kegman likes this.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just layed for my stake back, i'm on a free one now :D
    Kegman likes this.
  12. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Goal !!!!!!!

.......don't poke the bear as it might get upset
    Punter likes this.
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Would love to see Chelsea get next goal to see how Barcelona react
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I know it's an obvious thing to say but you really can't see Barca not scoring before too long can you.
  15. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Barca 4/5 to score next sure looks tempting..
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Do I lump on the Barca around 1/4 for the second leg or do I wait? Bearing in mind I'm on the Germans to lift it at 5/1 was it?

Fucking hell Barca could score five next week
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Problem Barca have is they have to try and walk it through the middle as they aren't going to get much change from crosses.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Belting save from Ceck, that had goal all over it.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Cracking save. Apart from the ball in and the flick of the head, he also didn't know whether the Barca player nearest him was going to get a touch on it to change direction.

I reckon Luiz's absence has done Chelsea a favour. If he's back next week, that's a guaranteed penalty and a potential sending off.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Chelsea will get drubbed next week on a bigger pitch, I'd rather have Luiz than Cahill tell the truth as Cahill is too static and players just ghost past him, Iniesta played him at times today as if he wasn't there, at least Luiz is fleet footed albeit a bit rash, plus an exit route out of defence as they will need one next week.
    Qu Luiz having a mare:lol