1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Semi Finals

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 15, 2012.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

True, that's so much more difficult to do to Luiz after he's lunged in and hacked you to the floor. Still, it's some consolation to the attacking player when his team gets the penalty or free kick on the edge of the box. Luiz is a better at attacking than he is at defending. Next week is just the sort of game that you don't want to be dropping him into and I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench, even if fit.
  2. suirthing

suirthing Member

Excellent result for Chelsea and the bookies:shit . Still I believe Barca will progress with ease next week, so do the bookies as Chelsea are available at 2/1 to reach the final, you can never tell with this competition, Chelsea could win it yet, remember that some awful shite teams have won it in the past, Steuea Bucurest, Red Star Belgrade, Liverpool, PSV Eindhoven......
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bit harsh Suirthing, lumping PSV in with that load of shite
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

That would be 5 awful shite Liverpool teams would it, eh Suirthing? :wink

Tell you summat, i wish my fucking doctor looked like this..
    [​IMG]

:wank
  5. suirthing

suirthing Member

Yes maybe putting PSV in with them is a bit harsh, I should take them out.

Punter, that 2005 team was shite, it was a fluke, no question about it. AC Milan fans are to this day demanding to know what went on in the AC dressing room at half time in that final. And also punter that Chelsea physio in the photo if you look closely has 'CUNT' on her forehead, I can tell from a mile away, I was married to one :cry
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

7. slick

slick Administrator

Well thats fcuked it for Chelsea.
    I'd like to say Terry was hard done to and the ref was protecting Barca but Terry's a complete nob and deserved it.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I was just about to say after Barca's second nothing changes as Chelsea still need a goal and they go and get one.
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nothing changes in that Barca will still get another two, just as they would have if Ramires hadn't scored.

Cracking take though.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Probably but at least it keeps the game alive for a wee while longer as Barcelona were just shifting up another gear, now they have a bit of food for thought if they think they can just pile everybody forward.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

True, I'd love to see them let one more in just to guarantee us the full 90minutes of interest
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

COME ON YOU GERMANS!!!!!!
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Well they didn't heed my advice about piling forward:lol

fcuk knows how Chelsea did that but good on emclap
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just rubs it in for Terry. They're in the final and he'll be watching the fucker from the stand:cry

Wanker doesn't even have the class to say he meant it. Does he think the world is fucking blind?
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

WTF was Gary Neville doing when Torres picked up the ball last night. I reckon the dirty bastard was knocking one out.

Seriously, fancy fucking up the moment/sky commentary like that...

16. suirthing

suirthing Member

So the photo was removed :moon , yeah typical that some woman thought she was beautiful, but she was found out by suirthing, like I said I can tell a right bitch from a mile off!
  17. slick

slick Administrator

:lol I was meaning to mention that last night but forgot about it.
    He must be embarassed as fcuk about it, it's not exactly a Brazillian moment is it, there again it sounded like he was having one.
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Neville groaning/screaming had me in tears... Kept rewinding it.... Class
  19. Punter

Punter Moderator

Sergio Ramos's penalty due to collide with Charlie Adam's in under an hour.
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

I dont know why that's been happening with my Imageshack photo's lately :thinking