1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Champions League Semis Betting 26th/27th April & 3rd/4th May 2016

Discussion in 'Champions League and Europa League betting' started by slick, Apr 25, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Champions League Semis Betting
    26 April 2016

Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    19:45 Manchester City v Real Madrid 2/1 12/5 6/4
    27 April 2016
    19:45 Atlético de Madrid v FC Bayern München 2/1 9/4 8/5

Odds Betfred
  2. winrew

winrew GILF

Right , City are going to win tonight.
    If Ronaldo and Benzema are out injured.

Man City: Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Kompany, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero

Nice to see Kompany back in , and De Bruyne is playing out of his skin of late.
    Waiting for team news ( Madrid ) before i take the plunge...
    Just flashed up , Ronaldo is OUT ..
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

One of the most boring games I've seen this season. City needed to take their chance tonight and go for it. Madrid won't lose away with Ronnie back. tonight was their chance and they didn't take it. They may score away but won't stop Madrid scoring 2 or more unless Hart has the game of his life and I've absolutely zero confidence in him doing that tonight or whe. it matters in the summer.

They've still had a European campaign almost befitting of their big spending for a change but wil have underperformed overall this season.

City should move for Casper on the summer.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Did you watch the game last night lol, Hart played a blinder as he usually does in the CL.
    I remember Hart having the game of his life against Barcelona but we still went out, it was the muppets in front of him that was the problem.

If Kompany can stay fit until next week we may have a fighters chance, more so if Yaya stays unfit because it means we'll start with the two Ferns in front of the back four, they usually put in a shift unlike strollabout Toure.
    It won't be easy but if we can nick an early goal you never know.

Last night was a strange game, It was like Madrid were wary of us in the first half then went in at half time to get a bollicking of Zidane who said something along the lines of 'can't you see how shite they are' , then they came out and would have stuck it up us if it wasn't for Hart.

I'll agree though that we should have took our chance with no Ronnie playing but it just didn't happen.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Champions League Semis Betting
    03 May 2016
    Kick Off Match Home Draw Away
    19:45 FC Bayern München v Atlético de Madrid 4/6 11/4 4/1
    04 May 2016
    19:45 Real Madrid v Manchester City 8/15 10/3 5/1

Odds Betfred