1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Charlotte shooting

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seen, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Seen

Seen Moderator

So, a black cop kills an armed black criminal who repeatedly ignored orders to drop his gun, and then during the riots (oops,sorry, I mean peaceful protests) a black protester kills another black protester - and it's somehow white people's fault.

:thinking
  2. Steve_uk

Steve_uk Well-Known Member BANNED

A majority of rioters are not even from North Carolina. Blacks are not averse to a bit of white bashing themselves. http://heatst.com/culture-wars/white-lives-matter-charlotte/
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I haven't been taking a lot of notice in this story (mainly because I don't care how many Americans get killed by other Americans - any culture that positively promotes the use of firearms pretty much deserves everything it gets) but the most telling sentence I've heard about the whole story is that the legal representative and the family issued a statement condemning the shooting of the original victim saying that video footage "didn't conclusively show that he was carrying a firearm". In other words, he probably was. Faced with a man with a gun who refuses to put it down, what would you do? Personally, I'd put two bullets into him.
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

A handgun was lying a few feet away from the dead guy, and can clearly be seen in videos and photos. Of course the Black Lives Matter morons are saying the racist cops planted it there.

Because all the white US cops carry spare guns around with them on the off chance they shoot an unarmed innocent black man just because he's black, so they can quickly put it near the body and have a ready excuse. It's obvious, innit?
  5. Seen

Seen Moderator

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/new-revelations-in-keith-scott-case_/326706427

Oh dear. It seems that he wasn't a very nice man at all. Who'd have thought it?

upload_2016-9-28_10-48-15.png

That quote is from his wife, by the way. The very same wife who claims in her video that he did not have a gun :p

Despite all of that, he was killed by racist cops 'cos he was black, innit?
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  6. Seen

Seen Moderator