1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Cheltenham 2014 Tuesday 11th March

Discussion in 'Horse Racing & Greyhound Tips' started by ONEDUNME, Mar 3, 2014.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Kegman - we are not worthy to even stand in your shadow when it comes to Festival tips.

Thank you for sharing. I'll be expecting at least four of those to win.

I'm betting big that either Dodging Bullets or Trifolium wins the 205. All the stats I've read point to one of those winning -think I'll add a reverse forecast while I think about it.

My final bets (main bets only - I'll be dabbling with minor stakes and likely in running bets
    Gilgamboa
    and Splash of Ginge

Trifolium
    Dodging Bullets
    ew bet on Ted Veale at 25/1

Cantlow
    Alfie Sherrin

My Tent or Yours
    Jezki

Down Ace
    and my other one is a non running so 6/1 on Cailn Annamh without Alfie Sherrin and Holywell

Shutthefuckup
    Suntiep

Pendra
    Dursey Sound

and I've added Festive Affair today at 14/1. For some reason, I hadn't spotted it was running.

Also increased my bet on Silviniaco Conti for the gold cup at 3/1
    Punter and Kegman like this.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Must sleep - my eyes feel like they're full of grit and I'm off to Cheltenham early in the morning
    Punter likes this.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

really busy at work as we've a shutdown on so trying to study horses whilst almost nodding off isn't the best way.

I've stuck my free fiver skybet on Tap Night after reading your thoughts about it.
    Was already on Jezki but after reading Punters thoughts I've had a wee bit more

my other antepost bets are Red Sherlock6/1 in the Neptune, Broughton 14/1 in the triumph hurdle and i'm on Briar Hill 5/1 in the Albert Bartlett

I'm also waiting to see where Pipe decides to run Dell' Arca
    Punter likes this.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Have a great day ODM. I won't see the races until 7pm so hopefully no fucker announces at work any of the winners
    Punter likes this.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Thanks mate.Not a great start as it took me two hours to drop to sleep and I was awake again at half two. My stomachs rumbling like fuck so I don't know if I've eaten something dodgy or I'm starting with a bug or something. Either way I hope I can drop off again because an all day session on Two and a half hours of sleep is not ideal. Neither is a dose of the shits 3 hours away from home with a massive queue for the toilets come to that:lol

This could be a disaster
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Brealing news - Paddy Power special. All losing bets returned as a free bet on the champion hurdle if ODM soils his y's on the first day
    Punter likes this.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol Keggers.

Hope you pick up a bit ODM. If it makes you feel any better Beamer and his pal are heading there after sinking about 15 pints last night!
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Just going past ur neck of the woods now Punter. All ok so far although I'm fucked. hoping beer is the answer
    Punter likes this.
  9. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Beer's always the answer, surely?
    Punter likes this.
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

What was the question again?
  11. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

It doesn't matter, the answer's always* beer

* barring trick questions like "What would you ban if you were Prime Minister?"
    Punter likes this.
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

13. traeth

traeth Moderator

Read this thread and had a quick scan of the paper and decided to back the following

Gilgamboa- my sister rang and we got talking and I missed getting this one on , so I've selected Dodging Bullets instead
    Holywell
    Jezki
    Pendra

done an e.w. yankee
    and a straight win on my selection Holywell , the other three horses are your selections

good luck boys
  14. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Oh wow,thats a good idea.Watching the races recorded.

That way if your horse is in front you can pause it and go and get a beer.

Or you can go slow motion over the fences.

I do this when a team I don't want to score(*) gets a dangerous free kick or corner.I freeze my sky remote just after the balls been kicked and spend 5 minutes trying to work out from the angles,the players runs and whether the goalies unsighted whether I can carry on or need a bottle of magners.:eek

Could do with more accurate remote controls tbh.

*in crucial games that is.Im not mad:unsure
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Are you sure
  16. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

If I was then I wouldn't be

:unsure
  17. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done traeth! Good luck with Pendra!

I've had a cracking day too and will be drunk for a week!
  18. traeth

traeth Moderator

Well done mate

I've just checked what price I got for Pendra and found out that in my rush to get the bet on I've backed Present View in the last instead of Pendra , so I've had to back Pendra as a single as well.
  19. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Whoever put me onto jezki, nice one :thumb
  20. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yes Traeth!!!