1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE OVERNIGHT

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Yorkieacer, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

I have got two matches tonight which have huge value and people will need to get on before others realise they might not of checked yet!

Isidro Metapan Vs Colorado Rapids 3am

League table
    Santos Laguna 9
    Metapan 6
    Real Espana 4
    Colorado Rapids 4

H2H
    Colorado 3 Isidro Metapan 2

Last 5 Games
    Isidro Metapan LLWWD
    Colorado Rapids DLLLL

Last 5 Home Matches
    Isidro Metapan LDWWW

Last 5 Away Matches
    Colorado Rapids LLLDW

Last 5 Home Matches CCL
    Isidro Metapan WWDWL

Last 5 Away Matches CCL
    Colorado Rapids D Only 1 match played away in competition

Right Colorado beat them in the reverse but this match is completly different if Isidro win which they need to they should all but be qualified for the next round. Colorado are in bad form and there away form is very bad, Metapans home form is good and in this competition against MLS also they are unbeaten. But the main point is Colorado's team they have sent over! Heres the list with appearances next to the name in brackets

GOALKEEPERS: Stew Ceus (0), Ian Joyce (0)
    DEFENDERS: Tyrone Marshall (24), Eddie Ababio (0), Danny Earls (4), Mike Holody (0), Scott Palguta (9).
    MIDFIELDERS: Wells Thompson (28), Joseph Nane (0), Ross LaBauex (11), Steven Emory (0), Davy Armstrong (0), Josh Janniere (0)
    FORWARDS: Omar Cummings (23), Mac Kandji (6) , Quincy Amarikwa (15), Andre Akpan (12)

So there first choice keeper has been left at home, 3 of there first team defenders and 5 of there top midfielders including the joint top scorer, up front there joint top scorers also been left at home so basically its is a string of reserves/young players/subs up front is the only position they have what you could call first choice (which there still not barr Cummings).

Home side have there full side out here, Colorado virtually have no chance of qualifying now hence the side there sending over there concentrating on cementing there place in the MLS play offs. So i took my bet with 365 which was a bit lower but heres what i would recommend to people obviously adjust with your own stakes etc but heres two bets

Isidro Metapan £20 @ 2.08 Betfair
    Isidro HT/FT £5 @ 3.10

Next bet is coming just gonna quickly write it up!
  2. Yorkieacer

LA Galaxy Vs Morelia 3am
    League Table
    Morelia 9
    Alajuelense 9
    La Galaxy 9
    Motagua 0

La need to win here they were robbed in there last match with a goal disallowed if they win there joint top as Alajuelense will destroy Motagua and then La's last match is away to bottom side Motagua which they might not even have to win a draw will do if they win tonight!

H2H
    Morelia 2 LA Galaxy 1

Last 5 Games
    LA Galaxy WLWLW
    Morelia LWWWW

Last 5 Home Matches
    LA Galaxy WWWWW

Last 5 Away Matches
    Morelia LWWWW

Last 5 Home CCL Matches
    LA Galaxy WWLDL

Last 5 Away CCL Matches
    Morelia WLWLL

La Galaxy will win tonight the manager has allready said he expects nothing but a win and if they dont win they can guarantee there going out so he wants there fate in there own hands and not relying on anyone else. They have won to nil in there last 5 matches in a row which is quite impressive tbh. If i remember rightly in the return match LA were 1-0 down and got it back to 1-1 and scored from a corner late on 88th minute i believe which was wrongly disallowed. Morelia stole it in the 94th minute i believe as i had a bet on them and turned it on thinking a 1-1 draw was on the cards, Beckham is suspended for tonights match so Juninho could come in for him, Keane looks to be returning after injury, Landon Donovan is back as well and only played as a half hour sub at weekend so he is fresh for tonight. Apart from that they are full strength.

I can only see 1 winner here and the odds are very good so

La Galaxy £20 @ 2.24 Betfair
    La Galaxy HT/FT £5 @ 3.40 Bet365
  3. Yorkieacer

Both those games start at 3pm i also wouldnt put anyone off putting £10 on this accy either

La Galaxy
    Metapan
    Real Salt Lake 2.00am K,O MLS

If you do it with Bet365 it returns £66.15

GL if you follow i hope after writing these out they come up with the goods!
  4. Yorkieacer

Also forgot to say both the CCL games are live on bet365 and the RSL streams will be knocking about on firstrow, fromsprt etc night and gl if you follow
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've followed with a £2 free bet from Paddy Power @ Evs, Evs & 4/7

Also a fiver of my own hard earned, on a single, Isidro Metapan @ evens
  6. Yorkieacer

Dam sorry :banghead Ive no idea what on earth Isidro were up to losing to a crap side 3-1, by sounds of it they were trying to push to go in front and left thereselves open at the back. La won but still a slight loss :cry
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

No worries Yorkie, you gave good enough reasoning for the bet :thumb