1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Cool Shoes/Boots/Hats

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kompressaur, Aug 18, 2014.

1. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

Ive been doing ok at he poker this weekend. Decided to treat myself. I thought i would share my thoughts with the only website i am prone to post on on the internet. These days i just like researchign things. anyhow what do you think of these and ill addd links for folks to maybe suggest what they would prefer wearing. Might be interested in seeing folks tastes. Right,.......

What about these for the coolest chukka boots ever....

[​IMG]
    http://www.atomretro.com/product_in...CIOUS-JUNCTION-BULLITT-PLAYBOY-DESERT-BOOTS-B

theyve got loads of great shoes there. some dirt cheap too. I might get another couple of pairs and will update the thread when i do. I think a pair of black Levi chords would look the part with them shoes. Just a bugger to find. oh i have a pair here, not levi but possibly better even...JUMBO cords

[​IMG]
    http://www.80scasualclassics.co.uk/...umbo-cords-in-black-2107697-314608-707920.php

I need a new hat as my brown trilb ive got slick bert and ernie haircut. I think Time i got a Buffed Lamb Snatch Fedora i think-

[​IMG]
    http://www.jillcorbett.com/product.php?prodid=20

Thats my preferances. Wat would you be going for from them sites or what you wwearing yourself?
  2. kompressaur

hmmmmm tempting...
    [​IMG]
    http://www.stuartslondon.com/trouse...tive-pond-corduroy-trousers-04511-1320-p16812

id need to get a lighter style of boot to go with them mind. Might ust end up lookign a cunt.

this place has some cracking shoes-
    http://www.atomretro.com/category.cfm?category_id=43

£29.99 for these classics-
    [​IMG]
    id have them in black and in brown-
    [​IMG]
    £27.50 for these blue boys
    [​IMG]
    what about some Decker boots for £26?
    [​IMG]
    aye im gonna get all them in my time. Found a REALLY cheap place for shoes but only selected sizes. ill go look it out.
  3. kompressaur

this place has decent enough boots from a fiver upwards but not in all sizes
    http://www.bankfashion.co.uk/men/mens-footwear/boots-and-shoes

£20 for these but only size 7 pah
    [​IMG]
    maybe they are £20 boots. Jack & Jones make. think their ok. £15 for these but size 11 only

[​IMG]
  4. kompressaur

and last from me (ive never bought clothes online before really) some REALLY cheap jeans here. I couldnt buy jeans though withour trying them on
    http://www.very.co.uk/men/jeans/e/b/2023.end?numProducts=99
  5. kompressaur

6. slick

slick Administrator

just lost my fcuking post brb.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I'm not a hat type of guy but do like to wear boots, Levis too but I don't like their price.
    In fact the best pair of Levis I ever bought was a pair of snides from Turkey, they were better than the real ones lol.

I bought a pair of these the other month, I'm not a Kickers fan as they remind me of monkey boots, but for £20 quid from office shoes I thought I'd give them a go, they are now my going out shoes..

[​IMG]
  8. kompressaur

I couldnt post on your tablet thread as i think that git ODM shut it off (prob by mistake) im a tablet convert these days. Just got a hudl 7 incher myself. well at xmas but its spent half its life in cash convertors. I lurv it. I might actually be buying a Dell Venue Pro when i get my poker money. 8gb RAM, i-5 4th gen processor. windows 8 (so as i can play poker and use Holdem Manager) Less than 3oo bucks and i want it soooooo bad.
  9. kompressaur

Nice price slick where did you get them? I got a pair off ebay a few years ago (TDP money) and paid £52 in an ebay auction. 2nd hand and now that my neice has pulled the wee tabs off them and the laces are all fucked they look like shit.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

11. kompressaur

oh aye slick i could wear them. well if they had less designs. i better go check out that site :leaving
  12. slick

slick Administrator

I tend to get stuff off Hotukdeals Komp, I go on there for a browse and end up buying all sorts of shite.
  13. kompressaur

mmmm these timberland Chukka boots look decent for £55 on that site you posted slick
    [​IMG]
    £35 just for theese too-

[​IMG]
  14. kompressaur

aye ive been using ukhotdeals a lot these days slick. trying to get 64gb micro sd never can find one. well none that re under £25 and can be used on a hudl
  15. kompressaur

if anyone knows where i can get decent fitting straight legged black cord jeans from id love to know. Wrangler preferably
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Might be needing one myself soon, the wife bought me a 10.1" Galaxy tab last week and it only has 16gb, more than enough for what I use it for mind, that's when I can get my hands on it because the daughters always using it.

I like Timberland boot's, I used to get them from M&M for about £20-£25 quid, but since Mike Ashley's 'Sports Direct' bought them out they now tend to only sell crap.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

18. kompressaur

I just love the portability of tablets. I see there's a 21" tablet quite cheap on UKhot. Be great you can use it as a tray and eat your dinner off it as you browse lol.

Fuck speaking of browsing slick you wont belive what my body has done to me the past week. I cant have a wank!!!! when i try i get a migraine headache. Never had headaches like it. I have to try and cum within 45 secs to beat it. Its a curse!!!
  19. kompressaur

ps this is me off the research chemicals and dope and drink and as you can see i am quite socialble. Once i have a joint in a bit i wont be able to go near public internet for the rest of the night. If i posted on here when i was drunk i couldnt face the place for 4 weeks due to any possible shame. I suppose my anti social behaviour is getting better. Im just too lazy to make websites or post on the net these days. browsing with a tablet is about my limit.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

lol, well you will keep experimenting with those chemic drugs, I take it you're back to doing the 'humming bird' then.