1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Couple of Decent Sites

Discussion in 'Tech and Info' started by winrew, Nov 12, 2012.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nice one Winrew. Just watched episode 1 of Dexter series 7.

Just hope it's not dumping a shit load of viruses on my comp:frown
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Try 1channel too, it has tv programs plus thousands of movies.

Is season 7 the latest one ODM? if so I'm up to date with that, it ambles along at a slow pace for 3 or 4 episodes but then soon picks up allthough I must say this current series is the most far fetched by a distance.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yes it's the latest Slick. Season 8 is supposedly going to be the last one. As I say, I've only watched episode 1 but I can already see what you mean about it being the most far-fetched. Possibly to the point of getting a bit silly I wouldn't be surprised.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I was going to say something similar ODM but as Dexter has always been OTT I suppose they could push the boundaries as far as they want and get away with it.
    It's still a good watch though and far better than most of the shite being shown nowadays barring 'Breaking Bad' that is, which is in a class of it's own, it's just a pity they stopped the current series half way through it's bleeding run.
  6. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

I use the second one almost exclusively. Used to use Sidereel, which I still use for the tracker
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

The Walking Dead season 3 is just incredible so far.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Can't say I've tried the rest truth be told but anybody that has an enigma 2 satellite reciever can download the 1channel plugin which gives you access to all the movies and tv series they have without any ads or popups
    You just select 1channel via the blue button and then you have full access to their services on your tv, It's been a godsend since they shut down megaupload and it's free.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

in a good or bad way?

The wife caught a snippet of it today as the daughter still watches it and said it's gruesome, if it's good I'll carry on from where I left off in series 2 because I never went back to it after jacking it in thinking it was going nowhere.
  10. Topdog

Topdog Moderator

Agree,each series has got better and better
  11. Seen

Seen Moderator

Season 3 is as far away from the slow-paced Season 2 as possible - the last season suffered from their budget being cut so the Mad Men actors could be paid more money, this season clearly they have a larger budget and they've done a superb job.
  12. winrew

winrew GILF

Just finished season 1 of Walking Dead , really enjoyed it , watching series 2 now , bit slower but still a decent watch.
  13. Seen

Seen Moderator

Season 2 got a lot of stick for it's pace (or lack of), but I thought it was good for character development. You get the impression that the writers listened to the fan criticism and have really livened things up in season 3. The special effects are, at times, incredible.
  14. winrew

winrew GILF

15. jijeykiray

jijeykiray New Member

also megashare.info for movies and tv series :)