1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Yeah, mixed reviews about the sevice now its getting busier but i don't intend to hold a lot of money in there, If I start to make any money I intend to get a hardware wallet like this...
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trezor-Har...qid=1513442828&sr=8-2&keywords=bitcoin+wallet

That way you cannot get hacked and only insert in into your pc while you're transferring money. Once you have one of those you can drop coinbase.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

£140 fucking quid!:lol
  3. slick

slick Administrator

You won't be laughing if you managed to become a bitcoin millionaire:thumb
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Did you do anything with coinbase OMD?
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Bitcoin upto £14k, it's gone up a grand since I first posted.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

If you're interested in Wagerr ODM you'll also need to register at Tidex.com, it's one of the few exchanges that sell the currency at the moment, it'll go on the larger exchanges hopefully once it goes live and takes off, once that happens expect it's value to rise.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

IF You havent signed upto coinbase yet let me get u a link, so I can send u an invite and get £8 lol.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Did you use coinbase to buy and sell bitcoin? If so, how did you do it and what commission did you pay?
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I bought £200 and paid about a fiver commission, I got that back though in about half an hr as bitcoin is rising so much.
    you may also get a charge when transferring to an exchange where you want to trade.

here's my invite:)
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a2feed61cd392016f8c1707
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm struggling to get my ID authenticated. Due to high level of traffic it says. Bugger. I notice some of the charges are 3.9 % which is quite high. Straight Bank transfers on SEPA (some european banking bollox) is free but will SEPA still be in place after Brexit and will banks be arsey about accepting transfers in via BACS from sources that can be used for dodgy transactions?

So many questions

Did you validate using passport or driving licence
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Driving license but I cannot add my visa card because it says name doesn't match my verified name although it's the same:banghead so I'm using a pals account currently, I give him the money and he pays in and transfers it to my exchange.
    I'm waiting for them to get back to me with my problem, at the moment all these wallets are hammered because everybody is jumping on the bandwagon.

I've also got the misses to sign up half an hr ago in case it takes time to get back to me, she's still waiting for verification after supplying her Driving license ID.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

The way BC is rising at the moment I wouldn't worry about charges because you're getting them back near enough the same day with interest.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I'm also about to sign up with this exchange which gets good reviews and has plenty of markets, also gives you a good idea of what each coin costs and its market move over the last 24hrs or earlier if you change the settings, once you're in I'm pretty sure we could come up with some sort of strategy over the newt few weeks/months.
    https://www.binance.com/

Seen get your arse in gear, this is right up your street.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Main coins at the moment are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, those are the big market movers of the last couple of years and the ones most wallets are currently using.

with any of those coins you can buy other currencies you see on the exchanges hoping you land on the next big mover, in the meantime you can trade them by buying and selling hoping to make a profit by adding to your initial Bitcoin investment, you could also do the same with Ethereum or Litecoin but currently Bitcoin is the biggest mover.
  15. Seen

Seen Moderator

This hurts my head just looking at it :p

upload_2017-12-18_23-8-42.png
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Its exactly the same as Betfair Seen but with only two markets Buy or sell.
    Set a price you want to buy and another you want to sell.

With a bit of research and experience which none of us have yet lol, I'm sure we can come up with a system to make money because the market varies so much.
    every little bit of profit is added to your bitcoin which is already rising dramatically in the background on its own.
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

18. slick

slick Administrator

There's been plenty of those over the last 12 months

Seen in that graph you posted BTC is the currency (bitcoin), imagine it being a £ sign and it becomes a lot easier to understand.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

ETH=Ethereum imagine that being a $ sign
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Buy/sell = Back/lay