1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Read up lol.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've created a wallet and I'm starting the other bit. I know I have 64bit so is this the option that I need to select?

upload_2018-6-10_13-27-13.png
  3. slick

slick Administrator

4. slick

slick Administrator

5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Don't forget I need your help when you get time mate. Any day/time except thursday when England play lol
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Just a quick update......
    After 5 days solid ODM finally got sorted:thumb

It was have been easier doing a learn Chinese in 24 hrs course.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

WTF? You want to try learning fucking English first:lol
    slick likes this.
  8. slick

slick Administrator

FFS, trust me. :lol

I was trying out my chinese accent:embarassed
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

This must be a fucking world record for a verification process:lol

Hi there,

We just wanted to let you know that your verification process was successful! Just as you trust Xapo to keep your funds safe and secure, we want to build relationships with our users based on mutual trust. You can read more about why we asked you for additional information
  10. slick

slick Administrator

It's because they know if BTC drops any further you'll be owing them soon:lol
  11. slick

slick Administrator

I was wondering why Wagerr had doubled to the incredible price of 14p:unsure over the last week and it now seems they are up and running with Blockchain sports betting, they are the first ones to do this over the blockchain so it's quite an achievement when we thought all was lost and every other coin seemed to be hitting rock bottom, maybe there's life in the old coin yet lol.

We need to update the wallet again to v2 Monte Carlo, I'll do it first then report back just in case there are any hiccups.

https://www.ccn.com/wagerr-launches-decentralized-betting-blockchain/
  12. slick

slick Administrator

It's installed and it does take a while to sync but it is up and running at what looks like the sort of odds you used to get on Betfair when it was real head to head betting.
    Doesn't have all the fixtures yet but it is work in progress and may well be worthy of a thread of it's own very soon...

1.PNG
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I'm sure I've also read there's a 6% fee on any winnings, I could be wrong but it definitely wants looking into otherwise it brings most of the odds into line with the main stream bookies so what's the fooking point.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

For a tester just tried to place a 2 wagerr bet on Manu to see how it all pans out and got this message...

2.PNG

WTF is that all about.

So if Wagerr is ever worth a quid then min bet is £50:thinking
  15. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

Can I do it now or Im too late ..... ?
  16. slick

slick Administrator

I don't think so Rad, Install the latest Wagerr wallet and follow the instructions on the Wagerr site about converting the tokens to Wagerr.
    You might need some Waves to send them into the Wallet (can't quite remember now) if so don't buy any because I still have some left and I'll send them you, you only need a tiny amount but the minimum you can buy is a full one which you won't need.

If you're not so sure on what to do then let me know and I'll have a look into over the weekend because I've forgotten off the top of my head on what the exact procedure was.
  17. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

Ok I let you know buddy :)
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Well everything seems to have gone to shit, Ethereum less than £100 yesterday and Bitcoin hovering around the £3k mark, what a difference a year makes lol.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

It won't be long before I'll be owing Bitcoin money:cold
  20. slick

slick Administrator

For example what was it you were originally looking to buy Bitcoin cash for ODM, was it £2k or £3k 12 months ago?
    Now it's worth £60 quid.

I invested £1200 in crypto and now it's worth less than a ton:cry

I'd say it's a great time to buy in but WTF do we know:lol