1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Crypto flying at the moment, BCH now through the £210 barrier, Bitcoin nudging towards £6k and ETH bordering £140.

1.PNG
  2. slick

slick Administrator

BCH up to 230 during the night, I did read it forks today and that usually causes a jump but under the current climate nobody could predict which way it would go.

1.PNG
  3. slick

slick Administrator

BCH settling down again now after yesterdays fork.
    1.PNG
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Volume of buy and sells becoming more equal now when for a week or so it's been a sellers market.
    I expect Bitcoin Cash to drop below £200 very soon and then take a sharper drop within the next two or three days.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

And there's the drop below £200, I'm still expecting the sharper drop to happen soon.
    1.PNG
  6. slick

slick Administrator

BCH Dropped to £184 earlier but I still don't think that was the drop I was expecting, maybe it was and we live and learn.
    It seems to be levelling off now, but I wouldn't recommend buying anything at the moment just in case it does dip.

1.PNG
  7. slick

slick Administrator

looking at the magnified graphs on coinbasepro I'd say that was the drop I predicted, quite obvious in hindsight as a 20 point drop within 24hrs is big but not exactly when I expected it.
    By my calculations it should have happened about an hr ago.
    Something I have to work on, still I'm happy I seen it coming and predicted it before it happened, the 24hr warning is probably better than trying to pin point it I suppose.

Just need to see if I can do it again.
  8. babyfacedassassin

babyfacedassassin Member

9. slick

slick Administrator

10. babyfacedassassin

babyfacedassassin Member

Log of BCH bottom price when lines meet

Attached Files:

11. slick

slick Administrator

By the way Babyfacedassasin is another lad from work who's into crypto just in case anybody's wondering who is is wearing attire like that:lol
  12. slick

slick Administrator

That's the drop we we're expecting and was quite steep in the end, we said about £175 and wasn't a million miles away.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

Expect BCH to slowly drop now for a short while.

1.PNG
  14. slick

slick Administrator

believe it or not that's his PPE gear:lol
  15. babyfacedassassin

babyfacedassassin Member

CEFD072B-3A07-420B-AEC7-222577EC7F5A.jpeg Back on the train at £185. Over 100% now.:yahoo
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2020
    slick likes this.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one, although it's just dropped under the £180 barrier.

I need it to drop as low as possible so I can buy back in at £140 and ride the train again.

Winner winner chicken dinner either way as I have some sells further up the chain but I don't see it reaching those prices anytime soon.

Just means while the price sits between 140 and 195 I'm out of the trading game.
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I've been dealing in fractions while waiting for it to sky or drop lol.
    I have a full BCH in my back pocket which I can sell @ anything over 135 for a profit but am keeping for a rainy day. and a buy in for 2 BCH @ 140.
    The bit of ETH I had left has been converted into BCH which I have been trading for fun but my last buy with that was @ 190, which is now for sale at 195.

1.PNG
  18. babyfacedassassin

babyfacedassassin Member

Ive waited all week for that price drop :banghead
    happened 1 hour after i bought in
    slick likes this.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

won't be long before you get it back:thumb
  20. babyfacedassassin

babyfacedassassin Member

Were back. 6% increase in 24hours. Still rising