1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Nah it's not been verified after all. Just logged in to buy and can't. Customer support is only available if you want to do something to do with trading what you already have. Basically, Coinbase can't handle what's going on which makes me think that this is another reason that people will be put off. The more I think about it, the more I'm of the opinion that I was 2 and a half years ago that this is just one big bubble of shit that's gonna make some people rich but leave lots covered in misery when it bursts.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

you could try blockchain.info
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I'll have about about because I haven't been verified either and I still need a wallet.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

View attachment 4622

How can you trade when you don't know what price you're going to end up buying at and how much you're going to be charged. This is crazy shit!
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

View attachment 4622

How can you trade when you don't know what price you're going to end up buying at and how much you're going to be charged. This is crazy shit!
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

upload_2017-12-19_23-28-8.png

Live price showing as £13.111.67 so you're getting ripped off in all directions.

The more I look into it, the more bollocks it gets
  8. slick

slick Administrator

I think you've got a bit muddled lol.
    Think of the wallet as your bitcoin bank, whatever amount you purchase will reside there going up and down depending on how well bitcoin is doing, you will also use this to transfer funds back into your 'normal' bank account.

Exhanges are different, as these are the places you'll be looking to invest like you would do on the stock exchange.
    When you see currency (token) like Wagerr you like, you find out which exchange it is being traded on then sign up with that exchange.
    once you've signed up with an exchange you can do a bitcoin transfer, transferring funds over into the exchange from your wallet and buy the currency (token) you want, there you can either hold onto your tokens or wait for them to rise then sell back for bitcoin and send it back to your wallet.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  9. slick

slick Administrator

On the exchanges you can see exactly what you are buying and selling at.
    sign up @ tidex.com as that's where you purchase Wagerr, sign up and have a look around, it should make more sense, it's very similar to betfair.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Also install blockfolio from the playstore on your phone, with that you can see all the major currencies plus also add any you have invested in.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I think you've got a bit muddled lol.

I haven't got muddled at all Slick. I can see what the live price is at any time. They want me to buy now and the process may take up to 48 hours and will be processed at whatever the price is at that time.

That's utter bollocks and I'm out I'm afraid.

Good luck to whoever bothers with this shit but it's all just a moneymaking scam as far as I'm concerned.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Is that coinbase? When I bought it was pretty much instant as I was there when my mate did the transfer.

If you're out fair enough mate but don't say you wasn't told:naughty

I'll tidy the thread up in a day or two then, then put it back in it's original forum.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

I don't think it's a scam, more not being prepared for the huge volume of interest crypto currencies have created recently, I'm sure in time it'll be sorted.
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No it's not coinbase. You may remember that Coinbase are the cunts I've been trying to register with FOR ABOUT 30 FUCKING HOURS NOW ~(useless cunts).

The ones where you put an order in now and they give you the price (after they've ripped you off for their chunk) is blockchain. Fuck that for a lark.

I've now signed up with xzapo so I'll see how we go with them cunts.

meanwhile the bitcoin is dropping so all this fucking about is saving me money
  15. slick

slick Administrator

You're soon back in:lol
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

....and I can't add any money to xzapo without official ID and proof of residence. This who process is like a fucking mad computer game and I just can't get to the next level
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

what the fuck does "proof of residence" mean? What did you use slick?

Back in? I'm close to chucking my fucking computer out of the window and going to live on a fucking allotment free from this technobollox
    Punter likes this.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

I didn't get very far with Blockchain because I was in a fcuking verification queue for donkeys but didn't like saying so:lol

you did well to get verified.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I don't know as I've not done it yet because I keep replying to you lol.

I should imagine it's an official letter to your house with your name and address on.
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Price now is about £12,610 which means I've saved about £65 plus buying fees. I'm off to bed, fuck em all