1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Crypto currencies

Discussion in 'Crypto Currency Investment and Financial Betting' started by slick, Dec 15, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Good man, see you're winning already.:thumb
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

meanwhile bitcoin cash is up 40% in a day??. can u get any of those slick? if you can get a couple of hundred quids woth do it amd ill go halves with u. let me know ill hold off going to bed. im up for £200 each if u can get it

looks like we know where the people cashing out bitcoin are heading.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I'll look into it mate and see what exchange it's sold on tomorrow as I'm off to bed myself soon.

Xapo proof of residence was an official letter with your name and address within the last 3 months , I took a photo of a change of mortgage interest rate letter from the bank plus my driving license as ID, lets see how long this takes to get verified.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

i can't get anything on at the moment mate as I don't yet have a wallet and have £200 tied into tidex exchange where I got my mate to send me money, without a wallet I'm stuck with whatever tidex are offering but i want that for wager tokens.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Bitcoin cash is up 58% now but over 2k a token, Tidex sell it and we can buy fractions of it but with BTC falling at the moment I'd say it's a bit risky although as I'm new to the game no doubt I'll be proved wrong.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

It's mooning, nearly doubled in price in the last few hrs, so somethings going on...

1.PNG
  7. slick

slick Administrator

I'd hate to buy it now and wake up in the morning to see it's back where it began:lol
  8. slick

slick Administrator

We need to get more experienced in this and find out when these peaks start occurring imo b4 buying on a whim.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Just been reading a few forums and it looks like the recent ones that invested in bitcoin are panicking and dumping it wherever and have read the next coin mover is bitcash.
    The experienced ones among them are saying hold tight with Bitcoin because they expect it to hit $40-$50k next year.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

As a side note I need to read about Alts and ICO's, from what I've read Alts have been around for a while and barely shift a lot over time while ICO's are new kids on the block and pick the right one you could be quids in.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

ICO's to watch..
    Stratis
    Chainlink (who will be announcing something this month)
    Icon
  12. slick

slick Administrator

On a side note ODM Xapo have accepted my verification:)
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

can u buy bc cash with them?

if u tiday this thread up can u leave the numbers in? It will give us a reminder of the relative prices- a snapshot of their positions as we were talking about them
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bitcoin cash risen another 2 percent since i posted about 5 hours ago. current price 2329.16
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

It’s just jumped to 2450 since I just posted. We could have been up 10% Slick.
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

bitcoin 12,429
    bitcoin cash 2530

It ain't difficult to see that people are selling their bitcoin and getting into bitcoin cash but I think we've missed that particular train
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I promise I won't keep going on about this but it looks like there's some serious profit-taking going on.
    bitcoin 12,205 (bitcash 2551).

The website's incapacity to deal with its users has saved me £80 but I'll still jump in at some stage I reckon. Looks like xzapo don't deal in bitcoin cash so I couldn't buy them if I wanted to
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

have u deposited to xapo yet slick. its asking me to do so via wire transfer which is apparently not the same as bacs.
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

bouncing back 12977 and again i watch helplessly because i cant get money to the account

looking at even the most optimistic forecast is my five or six hundred quid going to make me enough profit to be worth the effort and stress?

It really isn’t
  20. slick

slick Administrator

I've just woke up,I'll get something to eat then have a look.