1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Daily betting tips - www.best-tips.org

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by best-tips, Apr 2, 2014.

1. best-tips

best-tips New Member

Our today free tips:
    [​IMG]
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Really stuck your neck out with some big prices there mate. Sounds like the kind of decent information people would want to pay good money for
  3. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

holy fuck the info and the confidence is just beyond caring. I was gonna say i'd delete them ODM but truth be told these internet tipsters with their crap betting ala twitter is worth a laugh at least Speaking of which let me go see my twitter as the last i was on it i was dealing with similar.....

Football Accumulator ‏@xxxxxxxxxx Apr 3
    14 in Play Winners in a row Here --> http://www.fxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/in-play/ Check the run for FREE If we hadn't cashed out, we would Have £2725 from £20

loads of arses where jumpin about as if they was gods. I simply told them

every dog has its day. Odds on lottery ticket more like
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Can't believe it, even at those shitty prices it was a loser:lol
  5. kompressaur

as a man that likes to bet a price with a bit of value its a pet hate of mine fro the off. I reckon i'll have about 4 odds on picks all season i my scottish football betting. Folks on the tinternet seem to want to back prices not teams that are worth their price. Its a hornets type of thing. That said no one could have told me that i was going on like a complete arse all my life. I knew better. No self awareness at all, tilll it was too late.

This time it was the film Groundhog Day that changed all that for me. wow what a movie beyond movies.
    http://www.tor.com/blogs/2014/02/groundhog-day-bill-murray-time-travel-spirituality-romantic-comedy
  6. kompressaur

that all said ODM ive signed up for a weeks free trial with that mob. I wonder how their paid tips differ from their freebies. mmmm

seems a well worked treble for their paid subscribers this week..
    [​IMG]
  7. kompressaur

holy fuck they must be posting from saudi arabia with times like that. The wealth of knowledge possessed by these people makes me sick. I was gonna go to bed but instead i gonna drink that other 2ltrs of cider and im gonna get into folks like him on twitter. i know it doesnt help anyone ...ah wait a sec.....groundhog day.....errrrr suppose thats just the way he likes to bet ODM. If he can make a few pennies on the side then fair play to him. Who am i to judge?
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You can't make a profit betting trebles at those prices at football in the long run. You just can't.