1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Daily Tips

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Bultip, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

I will add some good tips each day of the month.
    Erikdan likes this.
  2. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Hifk - Atlantis
    Hifk to win

Hifk is second at the moment in the Finnish third division. Atlantis is sixth with twelve points between the two. Hifk is in perfect form with twelve wins and one draw from the last thirteen games and already won this year, twice against Atlantis with 1:3 and 7:1.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

So long as it's tips and not links we should be fine and I'll ignore that one under your avatar lol.
  4. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

:) Ok !

For today a nice bet is double chance for Atletico Paranaense against Sao Paulo which is hosting. Sao Paulo is in just a terrible shape and the home factor is not on their sides - one win and five losses at home, while Atletico has some very decent statistics and is on the top of the table.
  5. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Also. ATP Tennis. A bet for +4,5 games for Grigor Dimitrov, to win with that handicap against Nadal is great bet. Nadal does not play good after winning a trophy and the Bulgarian is hungry for succes and has proven that in the previous two rounds winning 2:0 , 2:0 against top 50 players.
  6. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Sao Paulo– Fluminense

Sao Paulo will meet Fluminense in match from the sixteenth round of the Brazilian Serie A. The game is on Sunday evening. Before the matches from this round Sao Paulo was in the relegation zone on the nineteenth place with only 11 points, while the champion of the last season Fluminense was thirteenth with 18 points. Sao Paulo is in very weak form and is without victory in the league since May 30, when the team beat Vasco da Gama with 5:1. That was one of the two victories for Sao Paulo in Serie A so far this season. The other win was in the first round as visitor of Ponte Preta (2:0). In their last 6 matches in the championship Sao Paulo has 3 draws and 3 losses. Fluminense is with 2 victories, 3 draws and only 1 defeat in their previous 6 matches in Serie A. My opinion is that Fluminense will not lose the game against Sao Paulo. Fluminense is the team in better form and I expect that the game will finish draw or with win for the visitors.

Prediction: Draw or Fluminense to win (Double chance) @1,75 bet365
  7. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

JEF United Chiba– FC Gifu

JEF United Chiba plays with FC Gifu in match from the thirty-first round of the J2-League. Before this round the hosts were third, while the visitors were on the last twenty-second position. JEF United Chiba is in the fight for promotion in the elite, but is more likely to participate in the playoffs for a place in the J-League, after at the moment is with 15 points behind the leader Gamba Osaka and with 8 points behind the second Vissel Kobe. The first two teams win a promotion, while the teams, which finish from third to sixth place, take a part in playoffs. FC Gifu is in the battle for survival and is with 3 points behind the twenty-first Gainare Tottori and with 4 points less than the twentieth Thespakusatsu Gunma. I expect that in the match between JEF United Chiba and FC Gifu there will have over 2.5 goals. That prediction was true in 3 from the last 6 league matches of JEF United Chiba. JEF United Chiba has conceded 6 goals in their previous 6 games in the championship at home. There had been “over 2.5 goals” in 3 from the last 6 league matches of FC Gifu as well.

Prediction: Over 2.5 goals @1,70 bet365
  8. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Hmmmm,

its a bit early in the morning for my liking...at least I think its morning(my watch has stopped) but let me see now..

3 out of 6 of JEF united Chibas games have ended in overs.......ahuh

and 3 out of 6 of FC Gifus games have been overs......okie dokie

and the odds are.........1.70

Thats good enough for me!

Im gonnna put half my cats emergency vet bill fund on it Bultip!

Fuck it you only live once!*

What can possibly go wrong!?:unsure

*er,unless youre a cat,apparently:unsure
  9. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

PS What times kick off?
  10. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Hyde FC - Grimsby Town
    18:30 CET

Hyde FC will play with Grimsby Town in match from the English Conference. Before the games from today Hyde FC was on the twenty-first place with 2 points, while Grimsby Town was ninth with 7 points. I think that in the game between them there will have over 2.5 goals. That prediction was true in all 4 games of Hyde FC in the Conference this season and in 2 from the 4 matches of Grimsby Town. So far this season Hyde FC has scored 5 and has conceded 14 goals, while Grimsby Town has realized 6 and has conceded 4 goals. Last season in the match between both teams at “Ewen Fields” Hyde FC beat Grimsby Town with 3:2. Hyde FC is without victory in the Conference until now this season and has registered a draw and a defeat in their matches at home so far this campaign. Grimsby Town is with a win and a loss in their visits in the Conference until now in the season. I expect that Grimsby Town will seek a victory, which could bring the team closer to the first places. However, Hyde FC also will fight for the three points and will search their first win in the Conference this season. So I expect that there will have goals in the match today and that the number of the goals will be over 2.5.

Prediction: over 2,5 goals @1,75 bet365
  11. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

It was a nice early bet as you said hotspur. No need of making fun of the tip :D It was very close to come up true. I just add whatever my tipsters from the site give me. Thumbs up for the team you are supporting, my favourite team also ;) Lets hope to play in Champions League next season, and for a good left winger until the end of the transfer window. I dont dig Chadli.
  12. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Queens Park Rangers – Swindon Town

19:45

Queens Park Rangers will host Swindon Town in match from the second round of the League Cup of England. The match is on Tuesday and will be played at “Loftus Road”. In the previous round Queens Park Rangers eliminated Exeter City after win with 2:0 away from home, while Swindon Town beat Torquay United with 1:0 at home and qualified for this round. Queens Park Rangers started strong the new season in Championship and has 3 wins and 1 draw in their matches until now. Swindon Town is with 1 victory, 1 draw and 2 losses in their matches in League One this campaign. My opinion is that Queens Park Rangers will win the game in the regular time and will qualify for the next round. The team of Harry Redknapp is in better form and has conceded only 2 goals in their 5 matches this season. Swindon Town is with 2 losses in their 2 visits this campaign. I predict a victory for the hosts in the game at “Loftus Road” on Tuesday evening.

Prediction: Queens Park Rangers to win @1,61 bet365
  13. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Freiburg - Bayern Munich
    18:30
    Freiburg plays with Bayern Munich in match from the fourth round of the German Bundesliga. The game will be played at “MAGE SOLAR Stadion” on Tuesday. Freiburg has won 1 point in the championship since the start of the season, while Bayern Munich is with 9 points. So far this campaign Freiburg finished draw with Hoffenheim (3:3) and lost against Bayer Leverkusen (1:3) and Mainz (1:2), while Bayern Munich beat Borussia Monchengladbach (3:1), Eintracht Frankfurt (1:0) and Nurnberg (2:0). Each of the teams have already played one match in the tournament for the Cup of Germany – Freiburg eliminated TSG Neustrelitz after achieved a victory with 2:0 after extra time, while Bayern Munich beat BSV Rehden (5:0). I think that the team of Josep Guardiola will have no problems to grab the three points against Freiburg. Bayern Munich is in great form lately and surely will seek another victory. Although the Bavarians have a match with Chelsea for the Super Cup of Europe on Friday, I don’t think that they will make a wrong step against Freiburg. I predict that Bayern Munich will win the game with more than one goal.
    Prediction: Bayern Munich to win (-1,5 AH) @1,90 bet365
  14. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Seinajoen JK - AC Oulu

17:30

Seinajoen JK will host AC Oulu in match from the twenty-third round of the Finnish Ykkonen. At the moment the hosts are first in the table with 46 points, while the visitors are fifth with 30 points. Both teams have already played two matches in the league earlier this season – AC Oulu won with 2:1 at home, while the game, when Seinajoen JK was host, finished without winner – 1:1. Now Seinajoen JK is in very good shape and has 5 wins and 1 draw in their last 6 matches in the championship. AC Oulu is in very bad shape and is with 1 victory and 5 losses in their previous 6 league games. I think that the hosts will win the match in Friday. Seinajoen JK is the team in better shape and needs the three points in the battle with FC Haka for the first place. Seinajoen JK has 3 wins in a row in their matches at home, while Ac Oulu is with 3 losses in a row in their visits.

Prediction: Seinajoen JK to win (-1,5 Asian Handicap) @1,925 bet365
  15. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Avai – ABC Natal
    2:00

Avai will meet ABC Natal in match from the eighteenth round of the Brazilian Serie B. Before the game the hosts are ninth with 26 points, while the visitors are on the last twentieth position with only 11 points. This will be the first match between both teams this season and my opinion is that the hosts will win the three points. Avai is in good shape lately and has 4 wins and 2 draws in their last 6 matches in the league. ABC Natal is with 1 victory, 2 draws and 3 defeats in their previous 6 games in Serie B. If Avai win against ABC Natal, then the team will increase their chances for promotion in the elite of Brazil. At the moment Avai is with 4 points less than the third Sport Club Recife and the fourth Joinville. The teams, which finished from first to fourth position, win a promotion in Serie A. ABC Natal isn’t very convincing in their matches away from home lately and has registered 1 draw and 5 losses in their last 6 visits in the league.

Prediction: Avai to win @1,44 bet365

Great add for a coupon
  16. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Sagan Tosu – Nagoya Grampus

12:00 (CET)

Sagan Tosu will meet Nagoya Grampus in match from the 24 round of the J-League. Before the game, which will be played on Saturday, the hosts are fourteenth with 26 points, while the visitors are ninth with 35 points. My opinion is that there will have over 2.5 goals in the match. This prediction was true in 5 from the last 6 league games of Sagan Tosu and in 3 from the previous 6 league matches of Nagoya Grampus. Sagan Tosu has scored 37 and has conceded 49 goals in the championship this season, while Nagoya Grampus has realized 35 and has conceded 32 goals in the J-League this campaign. Sagan Tosu has scored 9 goals in their last 6 matches at home in the championship, while Nagoya Grampus has realized 9 goals in their previous 6 visits in the league.

Prediction: Over 2.5 goals @1,60 bet365
  17. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Parana– Guaratingueta

21:15 (CET)

Parana will host Guaratingueta in match from the eighteenth round of the Brazilian Serie B. The game is on Saturday. This will be the first match between the two teams this season. Parana is with 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last 6 matches in the championship. In them Parana beat Atletico Goianiense (2:0), Boa Esporte (3:1) and Sport Club Recife (1:0), finished draw with Joinville (1:1) and Chapecoense (2:2) and lost from Palmeiras (1:2). Guaratingueta has 2 victories, 1 draw and 3 defeats in their previous 6 league games. In them Guaratingueta won against ABC Natal (3:1) and ASA (2:1), registered a draw with Figueirense (1:1) and lost against Boa Esporte (0:2), Chapecoense (0:1) and Ceara (0:2). My opinion is that the hosts will win the match. Parana needs a victory in their battle for promotion in Serie A. The team of Parana is strong in their matches at home this season. In their last 6 games as host Parana has 5 wins and 1 draw. Guaratingueta isn’t very convincing as visitor and has 1 victory and 5 losses in their last 6 visits.

Prediction: Parana to win @1,40 bet365
  18. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Paysandu – Sport Recife

Paysandu will host Sport Recife in match from the nineteenth round of the Brazilian Serie B. Before the games of this round the hosts were on the nineteenth place in the table with 16 points, while the visitors were fourth with 31 points. Paysandu is with 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses in their last 6 league matches, while Sport Recife has 3 victories, 1 draw and 2 defeats in their previous 6 games in Serie B. My opinion is that the visitors will not lose the game. Paysandu is stronger in their home matches than in their games away from home this season, but Sport Recife is in the battle for promotion and even 1 point probably could be of use of the team. So I think that the visitors will not register defeat and my prediction is draw or Sport Recife to win the game.

Prediction: Draw of Sport Recife to win (Double chance) @1.55 Bet365

Duisburg - Borussia Dortmund II

Duisburg will play with Borussia Dortmund II in match from the seventh round of the German Third Bundesliga. The game will be played at “Schauinsland Reisen Arena” on Tuesday. Before the match the hosts are fifth with 11 points, while the visitors are sixteenth with 6 points. Duisburg has 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their six matches in Third Bundesliga this season, while Borussia Dortmund II is with 2 victories and 4 defeats in their six league games this campaign. I think that Duisburg will win the game on Tuesday. Borussia Dortmund II has 3 losses in a row in Third Bundesliga and has registered 3 defeats in their 3 visits in the third level of the German football this season. The only loss of Duisburg in Third Bundesliga so far this campaign was in the first round against Heidenheim.

Prediction: Duisburg to win @1.66 Bet365

Bultip.com
  19. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Jamaica – Costa Rica

Jamaica will play with Costa Rica in World Cup qualification for the championship in Brazil in 2014. Before the game Jamaica is on the last sixth position in the group and has 3 points, while Costa Rica is first with 14 points. Jamaica has registered 3 draws and 4 losses in their matches in the group so far, while Costa Rica is with 4 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. My opinion is that the visitors will win the three points. Costa Rica is without loss in their last 5 matches in the group, while Jamaica is still without victory in their games. Costa Rica needs the three points in the battle for a place in the championship in Brazil next year and I think that the visitors will grab them.

Prediction: 2 @2.40 Bet365
  20. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Saint-Etienne - Toulouse

21:30

Saint-Etienne play with Toulouse in match from the sixth round of Ligue 1. The hosts started the new season in the French championship strong and have registered 4 wins and 1 loss in their 5 matches so far. The start of the campaign for the visitors wasn’t so successful – Toulouse is with 3 draws and 2 losses in their 5 games in Ligue 1. I think that the hosts will win the three points. Saint-Etienne already has registered 2 wins at home in the French championship this season and my opinion is that now they will achieve another victory.

Prediction: 1 @1.83 Bet365