1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Daily Tips

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Bultip, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Cambridge Utd - Aldershot
    Prediction: Cambridge Utd to win @1,83 Bet365
    By Flegmatron

It is obvious for this game to be from one of the surest bets for the day. After all, Cambridge is first in the Conference of England (Fifth Division) and Aldershot is on the twenty-third position. Cambridge Utd has won thirty-eight points in seventeen rounds and at home the team has eight wins from eight games and the incredible 18:2 goal difference. Aldershot is on such low position because of starting the season with minus ten positin. The team has won twenty three points but in the table the team has thirteen points. Even with full active the team would have been in the bottom half of the table. The team has won nine points as a guest and has the modest goal difference of 5:5 in eight games. The odds is perfect for a home win and this is a bet that cannot be missed.

Second event HERE
  2. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Goias - Ponte Preta

Goias needs the victory desperately as a lot of teams are packed in very few points in the top of the table. However the team is doing really well and after 6 consecutive wins they did an away draw in the last game against Flamenco (1:1).

On other side, Ponte Preta will relagate. They had to win their last game at home against Vitoria but they loss even without scoring a goal. However, they would try to get at least a point from this game with a defensive play.

Goias has a problems in attack where 2 players are missing that score 17 goals and gave 6 assistances The team has score total of 42 goals so far so this is a huge miss for them. I expect again the coach to play 4-3-2-1 as the last few events due to the missing players. That's why I don't expect this game to have more than 2.5 goals!

Two more predictions from Brasil Serie A HERE
  3. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Icasa-Paysandu

Lets focus on the background of the game. Icasa needs a win no matter what. They will be very motivated and well concentrated for sure as their promotion depends on the very few games left. Such game against a team in relegation zone must be won. In last 5 games Icasa scored 5 times and conceded 4 goals, as we see there games are not characterized with many goals.

On other side, Paysandu did a great job in last few games- 10 points in 5 appearances. Therefore, we should from them a good, solid game. In those games they scored 8 and conceded 7 goals. What's more interesting is the flow of the games- they never quit. Paysandu fighted every game till the last whistle. For example against Joinville from 3:0 they managed to get back 3 goals. Against Oeste from 1:3 they managed to get 3:3 at the end.

Furthemore, the team has no room for losses. After this game they had a home one against another team from the bottom Brigantino and then a very difficult away game against Sport Recife. They need to win points against Icasa no matter what and I am sure they believe they can do it because of the good performance lately.

For the hosts the best players till the moment- Chapinha, Tadeu and Patiguar are fit to play. Paysandu also does not have any important injuries in the attack. Both teams has 1 defender that is injured and will miss the game.

Considering all this and the last 3 games between them were over 2.5 goals I think this one is worth the risk to bet on it.

Prediction: Over 2 goals @ 1.475 Bet365
    If you want higher odds I also think that over 2.5 is worth the risk.
  4. Bultip

Bultip Bultip.com

Vitoria - Santos

21:00 CETVitoria is seventh, four rounds before the end of the season and has realistical chances to finish in the top if win this game. Santos is ninth and the team could go either infront or close up to the relegation zone, it depends on their games.
    Let us see firstly the forms of both teams. Vitoria entered a bad row of games and from two games at home has not a single win after 1:1 with Corinthians and 1:3 against Cruzeiro. Santos is a very poor away team this season, but in the last couple of rounds showed teeth and has not a loss in their last three away games - 1:5 against Nautico, 1:1 against Corinthians and 2:2 against Vasco de Gama. When we put out Nautico from the stats, Corinthians and Vasco de Gama played on maximum so we can say that Santos is improving their form as a guest.
    The reason for my bet is other though and it is all about the injured players in the teams. For the host, the injured are just too many and most of them are key players in the team. When we start with Maximiliano Bianuci that has eight goals and two assists and finish with the goalkeeper of the team Deola. Moreover, two of the middlefielders of the team will also miss the game, Luiz Albero and Neto Caruha. The defenders Nino Paraiba and Mansur would miss the game for sure and another defender - Fabricio is not sure to start, and if he does it would be on injections. As you can see, a whole team is missing for the host so we can expect very poor game.
    In Santos squad there are no injuries and the only missing player is Euhenio Mena which is in Chiles squad at the moment. Good news is the return of Tiago Ribeiro which is of key importance for the team, making most of the attacks of the team very dangerous.
    I prefer betting on unders and overs but here I would go with the double chance for the guest. I just cannot see Santos losing this game. Four years in a row, Santos does not have a win here and the moment is perfect to break this tradition.
    Prediction: X2 (Double Chance) @1,83 Bet365