1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Day 3 - Thursday 15th March 2018

Discussion in 'CHELTENHAM 2018' started by Punter, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

[​IMG]
    Capture.PNG
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2018
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Race times should be the same for all four days, i.e

3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've laid Un de Sceaux in the Ryanair Chase

I'm happy to say that I backed Supasundae at 7/1. It may be the single best value I get at the meeting and will inevitably win me sod all. Now best priced 4/1 since going on to win earlier this month. It caught my eye in the bumper two years ago and lost money on it last year so hoping to recoup some this year.

Mares Novice Hurdle. Laurina is the big, big fav at even money. I like the look of Irish Rowe at an each way price, 12/1 with paddy power

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2018
  4. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

2.10 - Going with 3 in the Pertemps -

SORT IT OUT
    ( Has Festival form and stayed this trip well on soft ground latest. Looks fairly priced at 10's )
    FORZA MILAN ( Behind a decent sort at Aintree and then ran into an improver at Newbury. Trip / ground look fine at 16's )
    SYKES ( Gone up 16lb since November win, but remains in fair form and likes the ground at 33's )
  5. SAMOAN

SAMOAN Moderator

3.30 - COLIN'S SISTER - Bit to find overall, but goes on the ground and stays the trip at 40's

4.50 - DAWN SHADOW - Has plenty on to beat the FAV, but EW squeak at 66's
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Supersundae back out to bigger than I backed it at due to the ground. Irish Rowe didn't make it to the race.

130 Shout out to Jack Kennedy. He has had 7 runners so far. Two of them have been pulled up, two of them have won and the other three have been placed. He really is the real deal and there's money for his Shattered Love in the opener which is the only ride he has today. Currently 6/1

I've also backed Kemboy each way at 14/1.

210 I'll be backing the green and gold. Just the odds on winner for JP so far. Money for Protek des Flos, just a bit of 20/1 left(5 places)

250 I'm stuck with an antepost bet on Balko des Flos which is now exactly double the price that I backed it at due to the ground but I'm taking the positive that I will still get paid out for an each way if it finishes third of the six runners. Fingers crossed. I've added a bet today for Frodon at 10/1 to win with a bet of around 4/5 for it to finish in the first three (not a great value bet but the win bet was a free bet so I was feeling able to spend a bit.

330 . I had three antepost bets in this race, fully expecting that at least one of them wouldn't be here on the day. Anot only are all three here which leaves me with more bets than I would have wanted but also, two of the prices have drifted :lol. I advise every year AGAINST betting antepost but every year I do it.
    I have Supersundae at 7/1. The ground is against it and it is now double the 4/1 that it went into last month.

I backed Yanworth at 5/1. It's now 13/2

Also UknowwhatImeanharry ew at 14/1 and that one is curently 8/1 but that has to be balanced with the fact that I only have 3 places whereas 4 are available on the day.

410 I backed Movewiththetimes for a different race so will back that for this one and will no doubt add another selection depending on how my bank balance is looking after the previous races

450 Countister ew at 16/1

530 Squouateur antepost at 6/1, currently available at that price with one bookie. Again, may add at least one other, probably Pendra ew currently 16/1

I'm around levels on the two days so far and I'll settle for the same at end of play on Friday
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Singles and up on

1.30 - FINANS OSCAR @ 13/2
    2.10 - LOUIS VAC POUCH @ 10/1
    2.50 - FRODON @ 17/2
    3,30 - PENHILL @ 12/1
    4.10 - TRAFFIC FLUIDE @ 28/1
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Finian's Oscar is the one I fear in the first Punter
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Small stakes only again today for me, ODM. It's a good job i've kept it to small stakes too as money has been dripping out of my wallet the last couple of days. Tomorrow i will be upping the stakes a bit.

Good luck today :thumb
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Two winners out of three today. Can't lose on the day now and will got into the last day slightly up at the very minimum.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well done mate.
    PENHILL has just put me back in the game.
  12. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Forgot to post mine but just as well as i wouldn't want you all to see how bad it's been. Fucking woeful.
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

:lol

You’ve had plenty of good ones mate