1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Deadline Day

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by swooperman, Aug 31, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Genius. Shades of a certain Mr A Wenger of North London who was quoted in Saturday's paper as saying that the dark days are behind Arsenal and their season should be judged starting on Sunday against Manchester United.

Mmmmm .....that went well.
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Mickey -Arteta will be Arsenal's player of the season (broken legs, torn hamstrings, concussion, slight case of the sniffles permitting)
  3. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

Even assuming all of those by my coun't he'll still be a contender the way things are going.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

A fit Artetea would be worth more than 10 mil, saying that at his age there's no sell on value so i suppose it is a bit steep.

I'm suprised Pardew never went for palacious after letting Barton go, he's a cracking player , maybe a bit more defensive but given a bit of a free reign like he had at wigan he could fill his boots twice over, Pulis must be over the moon, if he bags Crouch aswell I can see them pushing for Europe.

Warnock's was reportedly getting a few experienced pro's in aswell, I need to go and have a look and see who he eventually got.
  5. hotspur

hotspur Active Member

Stoke were cut from 8s to 5s in the market wout the big 6 on the strength of their signings...and arteta going.

As someone with a substantial interest in west ham antepost,I am very,very pleased with their overall business...and cant see them ending out of the top 2 with average luck regarding injuries.