1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

Dimata Ivanovich

Discussion in 'Betting Talk' started by ONEDUNME, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Hello Dimata. You may well have Slick's permission to post links etc but he's not around to confirm that so I've moved your arb post for now and will put it back later if required.

Until then, any posts containing links will be deleted until permission is confirmed in this thread.

Thanks
    ODM
  2. Dimata Ivanovich

Dimata Ivanovich New Member

He told me not to put links my post don't contains links, i see thread for oddschecker.com with link only in title my post is the same,
  3. Dimata Ivanovich

Dimata Ivanovich New Member

I was thinking that this will be useful sory if you think that I am spammer, If you decide remove the tread
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I don't know whether you're a spammer or not. I only know that Slick's not here to confirm that you've had a discussion with him so it's removed for now. It's easy enough to put back later. I'm sure one day is not going to make any difference.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I did say Dimata could post about anything he liked so long as it wasn't spam and no links were posted.

I posted up the oddschecker thread for SEO purposes Dimata because it is a popular and renown site but I'm not going to allow any old site to be posted up that way as it can be construed as spam.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well although there was no direct link in the post, the title of the thread was the name of a website which is the same thing, therefore I won't be moving it back into public view Dimata.

You're welcome to post here though and welcome to Betnod.