1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ECIGS

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Oct 13, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

I was talking atomisers as I mentioned, I easily get 4-6 weeks out of them, the 3 month one was a one off, freak of nature so to speak. In fact the fcuker's still going but I'd need about 6volts to get a decent drag out of it cause it's been that hammered.

I get 10 LR atty's from Heavens gifts for about 15 quid, they are the tank ones but I shove in a drip tip instead of the tank becsue it gives me a lot stronger smoke, the tanks seem to flood the atty I've found.

Can you not refill those Kangers komp before you start to get a burnt taste?
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Komp when you say LF no longer offer codes, try the older ones as some still work.
    Just managed to find a 20% off one....facebook0901....dated 9th of Jan
  3. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

fuck thats a good un slick. ill try that later tonight when my money goes in. aye im refilling them often slick as i have to look after them to get through the week.

My ecig business is on hold for a few weeks to hear what parliement are saying this month. I think the law, if there is one, is being discussed as we speak.

Gives me more time to raise some funds. Got onlinebanter.com up for sale for £500. Not the site just the domain. Thats the price i was told to sell it for. Probably get no offers and just let it run out though.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Won't be long either b4 the cnut's start to tax ecigs like fcuk if they don't get banned.
    They must be losing billions in taxes since people have swapped over and will now want to get their greedy shabby hands on the ecig market.

In my book there's no difference between somebody stopping altogether which the government keeps preaching or switching to an ecig.
  5. kompressaur

Im hoping they do just tax it to fuck slick. Still be less than a tenner for a 10ml bottle surely? A totla ban and im out of business before i begin. Its at parliement at the moment i think. Hopefully hear the outome next few weeks.

I in love with the vermillion river range slick. Its probably about 3x better than anything ive ever vaped before. Its high end gear. After i got my cinanamon my sister and her fella have bought 3 flavours f the stuff this week and again all three are bursting with flavour. Ive never tasted anything like it. Its almost magical honest lol I know your stuck with your mix slick but if you fancy a change give their range a try if you havent. you wont be disspointed whatever you chose.

You like the new websute name i have slick? Ill have the name as ecig-discussion.onlineplac.es instead of this way later. issing images and stuff after domain change etc. Never ever lked the name onlinebanter.

http://onlineplac.es/ecig-discussion-forum
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I'm not so sure about changing flavours Komp, I never liked all the fancy flavours and just wanted something that reminded me of a dirty cig, I'd be willing to try a tobacco flanvour though that actually tasted like tobacco, I used to like old holburn, if I could get a taste like that I'd be very happy.

Just struggled to sign upto your new place then only like a dick to discover I was already a member, I didn't realise you had carried your DB over.
    whats's with the .es Komp aint that spanish?
  7. kompressaur

aye it can be amigo. heh mon chacca!!! nah i wanted a better name. something that suits the pace better. i was hardly gonna get new members chatting as thyd feel expected to talk about tits and beer with the name onlinebanter. I wont bore you with how it all works but lets just sayits very .... very good if i may say so. Ive still got all the old content to display again. this time next week though the place witll be cracking.

Theyve got quite a few tobacco juices in their range slick. i think they might suprise you with the flavour. Just if you ever fancied a change. this place has their full range-
    http://www.ecigwizard.com/e-liquid/vermillion-river/

ive tried about 8 differant ejuice makers ranges and this stuff really shits all over the rest.
  8. kompressaur

soz slick off topic. here's my test place
    http://onlineplac.es/komps-test-place

Took me all night to sort image permissions out. folks can add forums etc to their places. The best of it is is that all places are are just glorified posting forms for me. I dont care about them. i just care about thigs tagged 'betting' etc. they can come from anywhere. Folks might like having their own place though. Check out GROUPS>>PERMISSIONS in the ecig place and youll see that folks really can control who views and comments etc on their stuff. Folks can be part of a community as much as they wish to be or else hey can just have their own blog. Theres soooo much to its unreal. I havent even done 90% of the stuff yet.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

That page doesn't seem to be loading ..ahh it has now.
    Looks good Komp although a bit too 'whitish' for my liking, it's as if something's missing, a bit too clean cut, it's like you've been burgled.

I'd also change the 'save' option when posting to 'post' as it's rather confusing, I'm not being critical here just constructive:wink
  10. slick

slick Administrator

11. kompressaur

Juts in case folks think im being rude i spoke to slick about paradisevape above over by. I cant change that Save button without a template edit slick and its too nippy for now but noted thanks. also the theme is just a basic framework theme with no work done on it. I aint gonna bother with themes etc till ive got the place sorted.

The burning Hat just got a review up if anyone is interested
    http://onlineplac.es/liberty-flights-original-ark
  12. kompressaur

Slick if that offer of the kensington is still on the go i'd bite your hand off for it mate. i dunno what i was thinking the other night saying im ok. Depressionti think they call it. Still depressed but i would prefer to be a depresed person that can vape outwith his laptop.ill pm you my addy if the offer still stands and thanks.
  13. slick

slick Administrator

It still stands Komp, I'll try and get it sent off sometime this week, I'll open up the package and try and get it in a jiffy bag to save me having to go to the post office.
  14. kompressaur

Anything you can do be great slick. Dont go out your way or owt. I was just so caught up with sorting things over by that i couldnt even consider owt. Grim reality has kicked in though and i cant punch a gift horse in the mouth (i think thats the phrase)

Depressions kicked in hard today and i need to start looking outwith my situaton. If youve got any spare and it wont cost you much slick thats that vey appreciated. One i owe you. thanks
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Np's Komp.
    I'll try and get it posted sometime this week once I get time to some stamps.

Had a barmy weekend ecig wise, thought I had bought a bad batch of attys as I was struggling to get anything out of them and they were leaking like fcuk, then I started to get nowty as what happens when you don't get a nicotine fix.
    Then when I was in bed last night having a 'think', the penny dropped and I thought 'what a daft cnut' . I'd only been smoking pure VG. I'd put some in a spare bottle when trying to make some room in the fridge and forgot about It, I thought it was nic juice.
    What a relief it was this morning to get back on nicotine.
  16. kompressaur

Fuck if they have their way slick we'll all be vaping 4% juice. Another spacecat made melaugh actually as he's new to vaping. The daft sod bought a load of 0% juice. I asked him if he knew that he had efectivly gave up nicoteen now. He was just vaping pure juice like you lol

Ive got some more Vermillion River coming this weekend. Looking forward to reviewing it. Man theyre stuff is quality.

Ive got to bottow a battery from my sister when i go to hers t the mo as my passthrough doesnt work on her laptop. I appreciate you sending me that kensington slick. I thought you got free ail at work thats why i was so kean to get you to send it. Thanks for it Slick. I dont even know what it is come to think of it but if you think its good then i am gonna too.

I need to sort myself out money and ecig wise. I wanna get 3 carts, 3 juices and 3 drip tips. One tobacco juice, something like hot cinnamon and maybe a fruity flavour. Just go between them all. fuvk ill be in vaping heaven. Im gonna make ithappen sooner than later too. sick of vaping the same stuff all the time. Hot Cinnamon etc are real good but not all day vapes.

Staying off the hash makes it hard for me. I really need to have something to do. Vaping cheap crap juice just gets me depressed.

Bitten off more than i can chew with this website of mine too. Usually not mind if i was on the hash but its getting me down. Wish i had made it simpler. Anyhow suppose i better get a coffee and try to make some sense of all this madness.

Send that in your own time slick. I dont deserve nowt i know as ive went on like an arse for a while (
  17. slick

slick Administrator

Good thinking Batman, I rarely use the post and had forgot all about work, the last time I posted soemthing would have been the last time I sent you summat lol, fcuk how long ago was that.
    If the post room is still there I'll use that, if not I'll just pick up some stamps when I'm passing a post office, it's no big deal.

I actually thought Vermillion River was the flavour lol, I didn't know they were the supplier. Next time I order from LF get myself a couple of samples.
  18. kompressaur

It really is something else slick. Amazing stuff. The hot Cinnamon is mind blowing. The best comparative i can make is that its like drinking a real tasty zingy fruity shake loaded with flavour. then you try another ejuice and thats like water. The taste is that strong and ...well its weird it just fills the mouth with flavout. A cut above thats for sure. Get it from ecigwizard as LF are always out of stock. Ive got one of their tabacoo flavours coming this week so il see how it goes. You wont be dissapointed with anything you try slick.
  19. slick

slick Administrator

That's what I don't like komp, having a mouth full of flavour, I still feel sick when I think about the time I tried a sample of some aniseed juice, it took me right back to a night about 30 yrs ago when I got smashed on Pernod, I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for days.
    I'll be interested to hear what the tobacco juice tastes like though.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Komp for some reason your site won't let me post, well it will but when the page reloads after posting the post isn't there, so I'll post my message in here. The first part of the post is regarding those ego kits I mentioned I was buying for £7 quid from paradise-vapes....

They both arrived within a couple of days and for the price Komp I'm pretty impressed with the quality, the 900ma batteries alone cost more than that anywhere else and although they are ego's they fit onto my 501 LR atty's nicely, so when the carto's go pop I can still use them as I bought about fifty atty's last yr to see me out lol. I've been using them on 901 batteries that I got cheap from LF but I need an adapter to couple them up which makes the ecig longer than it shoule be.

regarding the kensington m8, I've got it packaged and ready to go. I went to post it this morning but some cnut's nicked the mail bag and I didn't want to leave the package on it's tod just in case that got nicked aswell so It's on my desk in work.
    All being well I'll get it sent off sometime Monday morning but if the bags still missing I'll bring it home and post it with stamps attached (I bought some just in case) Monday evening, either way I'll let you know when I've sent it.