1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ECIGS

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Oct 13, 2011.

1. winrew

winrew GILF

Komp no longer posts on here , well for a week or two ,,,, :yawn
  2. slick

slick Administrator

That's strange, the post is showing in your 'latest post' column but not in the thread.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

lol, If I had a quid for everytime he said that.
  4. winrew

winrew GILF

Same here , the jobless jock cunt ...
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Looks like ecigs are going to be regulated according to todays news, ehhm I better go and read up about it and see exactly what that entails.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Looks like they are going to be regulated as medicines, suppose the big pharmaceuticals like Glaxo are behind it and will be :wank into their glass of bubbly tonight.
    Maybe Steve could shed some light on the matter:naughty

Saying that if I could get an ecig and juice for £7 quid on prescription that would be a bit of a saving I suppose but I have a sneaky feeling it ain't going to work that way.

Still nothing's going to happen until 2016/17 and no doubt by then the goal posts will have moved again.
  7. kompressaur

kompressaur spam removed by komp

I heard theyre pushing summat to the european courts i sept this year slick. Stopped me in my tracks as even banning folks from vaping indoors would wreck my potentil business. if i could get a full time stall in the town open roofed then i would go for it. Oh and theres always the problem that ive usually ony got a tenner to my name too lol

Just done 10 analogues and they where....great :(
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Been a full 12 month now if not more since I've had an analogue, If I ever need a gee up as to why I started vaping in the first place it's just nipping into the local garage or shop and looking at the price of cigs.

looks like we've got two yrs until the breaks are put on and the government tries to cash in, In that time I'll have either stopped or stacked up enough juice to see me out.
  9. winrew

winrew GILF

Well , started on the E Cigs three weeks ago , saved a fortune so far :ohwell
    Started off on that high stuff , 24mg , far to strong , move onto 16 / 18 mg , far more pleasant.
    Didn't go for any of that tobacco flavored stuff , i prefer the fruity type ones.
    Got cherry , water melon , and a cola one , rather nice sitting in the club chugging away , like the good old days.
    Five of us at work took the plunge , and we are all still managing without the old fashioned smokes...

All in , i was spending about £30 every week.
    Using a site called Go4smoke , free postage and very reliable ..
  10. slick

slick Administrator

What type of ecig is it Win's?

I'm on 24mg down from 36mg:eek, found a place in Ireland flogging ejuice for £12 for 100ml which is pretty good, postage is about a fiver but I usually buy about half a dozen bottles so it's not too bad.
    I'll post up the site when i remember what it is lol.

I've been vaping 2 and half yrs now and not bought any fags for around 18 months, apart from my arse hair turning yellow there's been no other real side effects.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

12. winrew

winrew GILF

Not sure what type , its a mixture of parts.
    Vision Ego CE4 is the Cartomizer.

Mainly using Dekang Flavors as they seem to have the most taste..
  13. winrew

winrew GILF

Er , you could explain what PG / VG is if you don't mind .. :unsure
  14. slick

slick Administrator

It's the glycerine liquid they mix with the nicotine juice, I find PG on it's own gives me a dry tickly throat and VG is way to thick on it's own so I buy the 50/50 mix which imo is just about right.

I've got a CE4 but I prefer my 501 with low resistance atomisers.

If you need another CE4 try paradise vapes, they do them for £8 quid which includes Carto, battery and charger
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Meant to mention this the other day.
    If you're a vaper now is the time to grab a bargain, new laws are being introduced after today so loads of vendors are getting rid of stock that no longer meet new legislation like tank size etc.
    I've spent a small fortune this week truth be told but also saved larger fortune by the savings gained.

On another note I read 'bobthebuilder' Betnod member and owner of vapeescape has ceased trading, don't know why but can only imagine it's because there's so many people in the game and competing now it's no longer worthwhile, I just hope he filled his boots while the going was good and got out at the right time.
  16. slick

slick Administrator

Got quite a few new mods over the week seeing they were so cheap.
    Best one being the Smok Alien which is the best thing I've ever vaped, unbelievable bit of kit.

In hindsight I should have bought a few of those rather than the bric a brac of mods that keep coming through the letter box that I keep pushing to one side after trying them.
  17. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder New Member

A few different reasons Slick, one of which was the upcoming TPD which at the time and because we had some many flavours/derivatives would have meant pumping in about £1.5M to meet the requirements (with no guarantee that anyone else would comply). Also some personal reasons (working 100+ hours a week for a few years takes it's toll :) ). But, when we closed we had a turnover of about £4M a year, which wasn't bad considering it all started in my garden shed :) so no complaints. Hope you are well.
  18. slick

slick Administrator

Nice one Bob and good to hear from you again, just think we could have been partners:cry

On a serious note, it's great to hear you did so well, I still kick myself now and again for not getting more involved when vaping was in it's infancy and I was doing it a year or two before you came across the ecig thread on TDP and you mentioning setting up your business, I was actually at the time trying to get Komp on board to create an ecig forum because there were none about but he said it'll never take off:lol

So have you retired now Bob or set your sights on something else? if you have ffs don't tell me it's crypto currencies lol.
  19. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder New Member

Yeah, right place at the right time and I do class myself as very lucky.

I'm back into property development at the moment and just taking it steady. I kopped for ME/Chronic Fatigue before the business closed (one of the main reasons for closing) and it isn't half taking it's time going away :)

Truth be told, I'd love to still be running it, but have retained the company reg and trademarks just in case.
  20. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I packed in the fags years ago and don't intent starting vaping but if I'm out on the lash with mates and get a wiff of a nice vape i usually ask them for a puff and some of them are really nice.

Some of the vaping machines are fucking huge and the amount of vape they can produce is ridiculous - like mini smoke machines (which is what they are funny enough)
    slick likes this.