1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

ECIGS

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by slick, Oct 13, 2011.

1. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder New Member

It was getting a bit out of hand IMO, with all the cloud chasing and pushing the limits power wise.

One of our best selling flavours was Strawberry Ice Cream....who the hell would want to smoke a strawberry ice cream :unsure
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Hope you recover soon from Chronic Fatique Bob.
    I'm sure Howsons had that for the last 25 years because he's done fcuk all at work in that time.

I thought you had sold the business because when I noticed you wasn't trading I saw a business with a very similar name trading in Bolton but the company details had no mention of you.

I've never gotten into anything other than tobacco flavors, some silly flavors taste nice for the odd puff but I couldn't vape them all day, plus you only have to put a drop or two on the atomiser and you can never get rid of the bloody taste.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

One i did really like was cool mountain mint - or similar. It reminded me about the times i used to pinch some of my mums menthol fags.