1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 10th/11th/12th/13th March 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Mar 8, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Burnleys odds are too high considering Liverpools form at home against the lower teams but I still wouldn't chance it lol, now they are back to one game a week I expect Liverpool to do quite well from now until the end of the season.

Boro's odds look quite high too considering City have a huge game on Wednesday against Monaco, I'm expecting Pep to make a few changes as he did midweek against Stoke that could upset the balance of the side, not saying they will win but could be one for the AH although I've just had a quick look @ the odds and it looks like Boros odds have shortened quite a bit from those originally posted.

I see Chelsea are nearly evens now which could be worth a shout, I know United will be looking to gain some respect after getting spanked by Chelsea a couple of months back but it's now looking more likely that their only way into the CL is via the Europa league which makes next Thursdays nights game all the more important, no Ibra too don't forget due to suspension.
    Also considering this game cannot go to a replay, I expect United to ring the changes and just go for it because the last thing they want is Extra time, If that's the case then I can see Chelsea just picking them off on the counter which they are very good at and winning this by a couple of goals.