1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 17th/18th/19th March 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Mar 16, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 10.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. mijosim

mijosim Member

Didnt post for a bit, but will try do be more regular (especially when Norway football start). Really like Fleetwood here. They got back on track with a win against Walsall. They will try to get direct promotion so motivation is big. Wimbledon arent anything special away. They are safe from relegation. For sure wont be uninterested but see home team winning here.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Hi Mj, good to see you again mate, still betting on the Welsh footy?
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Liverpool look a decent price, they might not be pulling up trees at the moment but they usually turn up against City.
    Can't remember the last time we beat them tell the truth it seems that long ago not taking into account the league cup win on Pens last season.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think you're going to destroy us Slick. Monaco revenge.

Romelu Lukaku is 18/1(Skybet) to join City before the start of next season btw. Is that not a bit big? I know you've got Jesus to come back but is Aguero likely to go this summer? 18/1 is too big, no?
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I was thinking the same thing about Lukaku myself but I don't see him as a 'Pep' type of player even though I think we are crying out for a strong bustling type of centre forward as 'an option', but I don't see lukaku seeing himself as 'an option' tell the truth, as Boney would testify.

What odds is he to join United? Did Mourinho got rid of him from chelsea? I can't remember but I know he brought him in because he is exactly the sort of player he likes very much in the Drogba mould, he may have not been good enough then but he certainly is now, and with United only having Zlatan as a regular goal scorer on a yearly contract due to his age, I think lukaku would be perfect fit for both them much to my dismay.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

8. slick

slick Administrator

Those odds match up to the teams in my head, I'd put Chelsea favourite if Costa was on his way out like has been suggested this season, otherwise United , after that PSG definitely because Lukaku has had his head turned one way or another maybe with Money, which rules Arsenal out.

I think it boils down to his like/dislike of chelsea or Mourinho because if Costa goes those two will be pushing most for him unless PSG come in with a ridiculous bid, that wouldn't normally stop United but after Pogba I can't see them being bitten twice, not two yrs on the bounce anyhow.
  9. mijosim

mijosim Member

No really this season. Dont have time for myself as much as i would like. Norway football is my passion so will find time for that (i hope) :)