1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 21st/22nd/23rd/24th October 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 19, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

ODDS BET365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Tough old week in the Prem.
    Spurs look a half decent price @ near evens (Wish I'd spotted that when I was doing my picks in the free cash comp), can't see why they're that price when City or Arsenal would probably be near 2/1 on.
    Would have expected that price when they were playing in the Europa league on a Thursday night, not a Tuesday night Champs league.

Other than that apart from Arsenal and Liverpool at shitty odds it's a bit of a lottery.

There's a couple in there that might be worth a gamble like Hull because Stoke haven't turned the corner yet after one half decent result and Palace because Leicester seem to be concentrating on the CL this season while Palace at their day could upset most teams if not on their guard.

I should imagine West Ham might also tempt a few people, should be nailed on against a dire Sunderland side but tread carefully because the Hammers have not settled into their new ground yet and compared to last season have had a mare to date.

Chelsea v Man U has X wirtten all over it depending on how much Thursday night took out of United, not that they seemed to break sweat mind.
    After getting a good point at Anfield last week, I think United would settle for another one here and get another hard away fixture out of the way with. it's worked in the past for Mourinhio, makes sense and why change the habit.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

The two most nailed on draws of the season were United against Liverpool last week and against Chelsea this weekend. As you say Slick, The Special One will be more than happy with two draws against those two. I've got a feeling it won't end goalless though so I'd go for a 1-1.

I can also see the Spurs game being a draw (15 mins gone, 1-1) and I agree with the Hull analysis and could be tempted into a draw no bet bet at 7/10 in another game that may well end in a draw.

Whilst I'm making a list of draws, I may as well add Swansea Watford to the list

In the 530 game, this is exactly the kind of game that Liverpool fuck up (i.e = looks a foregone conclusion) so I'll be one of the few people laying the 1/3 on them.

In the Championship, could Huddersfield be at the start of a mini-slump after their overachieving start? Maybe. The return of the Mac at Derby hasn't brought instant resolution of the problems that they had under the Neanderthal but a draw no bet is more than tempting at 11/10

Villa will beat Fulham

Cardiff are shit but Forest defend like a blind school back four when the bell's been taken out of the ball. Sell your house and get on over 2 goals at 10/11.

You can thank me later
    Punter likes this.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Decent set of results for me. The third goal in the Forest game came late but it could have (should have) been 5-1
  5. slick

slick Administrator

City doing shite again, I had a dream last night we lost 3-0, so as things stand it Isn't that bad lol.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I've actually started backing them when they got to 6/4 to counteract my lays at stupid odds on prices so I'm cheering them on from hereon in.

I need Chelsea to beat United to make Chelsea a layable price for my long-term market

My plan is to get City and Arsenal on my side with Liverpool a neutral with neither a profit or loss and then make some backs and lays along the way
    Punter likes this.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If Spurs beat Leicester next week (which I expect them to do) then they should be at a layable price for me
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm liking what I've seen of Gundogan Slick. Like him a lot. Links up play well and I'll probably be backing him to pop up with the odds goal
    Punter likes this.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Aye he's a goodun, very clever with a good footballing brain, just hope he can stay fit.
    Goals aren't his forte and he admits that himself but he does get in some good scoring positions, he's only young so hopefully he'll get better and polish up his finishing.

Another game today where another silly mistake has cost us, it's becoming a bit of a theme.
    Punter likes this.
  10. slick

slick Administrator

Conte doesn't half remind me of Norman Wisdom when he gets giddy.
    Punter likes this.
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

SLICK... I've just said exactly the same fucking thing in the pub when he was trying to get the crowd going . LOL
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Lol, two great minds and all that.
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

I dont think Liverpool can win it, ODM. Our defending is a problem, so is the fact that we cant play 100 miles an hour football for the rest of the season. I think Champions league football is a real possibility for us though.

City, Arsenal and Chelsea are a must imo, especially Arsenal in what will probably be Wengers last year. If i was given a free bet i'd stick it on Arsenal. Forget the rest. Spurs and utd cant win it. Liverpool 3rd or 4th