1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 23rd to 30th December 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Punter, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

b1.PNG b2.PNG b3.PNG b4.PNG b5.PNG

Odds Bet365
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Cheers Punt, I was just about to post these up.
    Punter likes this.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

He's got nowt better to do Slick - he's been on holiday since mid September.

Not a lot of mouthwatering matches imo but hopefully they turn out decent.

Fancy Spurs to beat an inconsistent Southampton team.
    slick and Punter like this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've had a Boxing Day Trixie

After the sacking of Pardew, i'm of the opinion that Watford can take advantage. At home and at almost 6/4 odds, on a difficult coupon, i've put them in.
    Rightly or wrongly the sacking is a little sad. A good player for Palace and will forever be a fans favourite for his part in that Fa Cup, 4-3 semi final win against Liverpool. One Hundred yrs ago.
    And Palace cant be up for this knowing Allardice is the front runner, surely?

Vardy has been a bit of a wanker hasn't he. Booking Christmas off like that. I keep expecting Leicester to win games like they did last season but they only seem to be interested in the CL this season, which is fair enough. All the same Everton aren't bad and will be looking to bounce back. Leicester aren't setting the Prem alight this season, 2/1 for the away, on current Prem form. In.

I fancy Sheffield Wednesday to get a draw at Newcastle too, not strongly, not strongly at all but at almost 3/1, two big Cities who have only drawn 5 between them this season, are maybe due one, i'm going lucky dip.

That's my trixie.

I haven't backed Gateshead yet (5/2), but they are away to Barrow, who are unbeaten in 24.
    It's a mini north east derby and from my days of following Hereford in the Conference, these type of derby on Boxing day games, throw up plenty of away results.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

You cheeky bugger, Kegs. I've heard you've been the mannequin challenge champion at work since June!
  6. winrew

winrew GILF

Its not a north east derby either !! :angry
    Barrow is on the west coast .
    Punter likes this.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

Did i say i was good at Geography? lol

I meant to say it's a northern battle :lookaround. Sorry.

The league has pitched them together for two very quick games though, as they do at this level, in close proximity. It's almost a derby. No?
  8. slick

slick Administrator

If you do I'm pretty sure they do lol.
    I'd tread carefully with this game Punt because any team losing a manager is unpredictable, it could so easily work the other way in Palaces favour as each player feels they have a point to prove to any prospective manager.
  9. slick

slick Administrator

Burnley once more at home @ 2.87's must be worth another shout, they don't let us down at Turf Moor and I'll say it again; have beaten a lot better sides than Boro there this season.
    fc basher likes this.
  10. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Along similar derby lines, Dover v Maidstone is a Kent derby, 6/1 on Maidstone looks tempting
  11. fc basher

fc basher Member

I'm with Slick,Burnley,I make the favourites for that game.
    Cambridge 3.00 have a good away record,and are in the playoff places,look good value at Stevenage.
    slick likes this.