1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 28th/29th/30th/31st October 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 26, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

ODDS BET365
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Rember our conversation about Gundogan Slick? £62 profit in the back pocket with the first go:naughty

:thumb
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Add another £54 to that:lol
    Punter likes this.
  4. Punter

Punter Moderator

Capture.PNG

Probably one of those posts that you spend time writing up with reasoning that totally embarrass you.

But anyway…

I’ve been looking out for teams that are 6/4 or more, lately. I’m chancing one that’s available @14/5 tomorrow night.

St Mirren have not won in over 10 league games and sit rock bottom of the Scottish Championship. My first thought was they are probably too big a club to sit bottom of this league and sooner or later law of averages suggest they’ll win one (as in no team goes all season without winning at least one game and this has been a long winless streak).
    They are up against an in form Morton who have won their last 3 games and recently made it to the semi final of the SL Cup, holding Aberdeen for some time before losing 2-0.

On checking the odds I was surprised to see that St Mirren are blue across the board on oddschecker, I’m not so sure why but reports suggest there has been encouraging signs in their last two defeats, against two sides that are probably going to finish 1st & 2nd.

I’m also thinking that Morton's good recent form may also come to an end now their cup run is over (it took a late goal to just beat Ayr at the weekend).

I’ve staked accordingly but I do think Morton’s form could come to an end here, maybe even a crashing end, and St Mirrens league season can finally start.

St Mirren @ 13/5

St Mirren -1 @ 15/2

St Mirren -2 @ 22/1
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Well that's me and Scottish football done with for the season! :shit

:baby
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

7. slick

slick Administrator

I certainly do, I thought about it on Saturday and again last night when he bagged another brace, the lying cnut said he's not a natural goal scorer when I watched his pre season interview on the City website lol.

Cracking game last night and great atmosphere.
    After we got over the initial shock of going a goal down everyone to man bar the usual mistakes put in a good shift and it could have ended up 8-4 there was that much going on.
    Gundogans a class act, what will he be like when he's fully fit and settled in lol, United must be kicking themselves when they had the chance to buy him last season but let him go.