1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 30th September - 1st/2nd October 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 28, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Nightmare for Prem predictions this weekend.
    Half fancied Everton but it's no surprise Palace got a result, in fact over the 90 mins they were unlucky not to win the game outright, defo a team in form at the moment.

Not much else to shout about in the Prem, In chronological order....

Liverpool all the way but Swansea showed enough against City last week on two occasions in both the league and cup, they're starting to get their house in order and the sort of team that in the past could upset liverpool.

Hull v Chelsea, I don't think this game is as one sided as those odds suggest, something tells me Hull may well get something from this match.

Sunderland v West Brom, looking at the odds no value here whichever result you fancy, somebody needs to invent a three sided coin for games like this.

Watford V Bournemouth, over evens for Watford @ home looks like one of the few decent Prem bets of the weekend.

West Ham V Boro, this time last year I'd be all over the Hammers @ evens against a team like Boro, on current form though i couldn't call this match, could be one for the chancers though because West Ham need to turn their season round rapidly and will be looking at this game to do so, fail here and Billic will be in trouble.

Man U v Stoke,
    United must be the banker of the weekend because Stoke this season look relegation certs, I've never seen the potters play so badly for years, this could be Hughes last stand.
    Could United come unstuck? yes because of their Thursday night poor escapade and Stoke desperate for at least a point, it's still the banker of the weekend but not one I'd be putting money on.

Leicester V Saints, on current league form I'd say draw or the odd goal home win for Leicester.

Spurs V City, in games as close as this I sit on the fence and always go 1-1.

Burnley v Arsenal, Odds make Arsenal dead certs but we all know they don't like travelling to far north, odds suggest an Arsenal romp but I'll go draw or Arsenal winning by the odd goal.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I agree with the Hull Chelsea summary Slick. They've hardly been impressive so far.

I think City will beat Spurs, eventually, but as I said in the City thread, City have conceded 8 goals in 6 games against 5 shit teams (four at the bottom of the Prem and Celtic) so there will be goals. I'm thinking City will win 2-1...or possibly be 2-1 up and nick a third on the break whilst Spurs are pushing for the equaliser. I'm sure I've seen somewhere that you can put a bet on the score at some stage rather than the final score. I'll have a look.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yeah, it's on Betfair but no prices up yet.

I think the Swansea Liverpool game could be closer than the prices suggest too. I'm thinking a risk on HT X and FT Liverpool is worth a go at just under 4/1 for small stakes.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Oh well, partly right.
  6. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Well Liverpool go ahead to piss me off with my HT/FT bet being close but no cigar

West Ham V Boro, this time last year I'd be all over the Hammers @ evens against a team like Boro, on current form though i couldn't call this match, could be one for the chancers though because West Ham need to turn their season round rapidly and will be looking at this game to do so, fail here and Billic will be in trouble.

Agree - West Ham win

Watford V Bournemouth, over evens for Watford @ home looks like one of the few decent Prem bets of the weekend.

I'm on the draw

Leicester V Saints, on current league form I'd say draw or the odd goal home win for Leicester.

Couldn't call this game