1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 5th - 11th January 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 4, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

FA cup betting needs to be taken with a pinch of salt as some team now don't rate it and consider it a waste of effort, time and resources. Despite this I usually pick a good double or treble to screw me over but I'm honestly struggling to pick anything.

Leeds away to Cambridge on Monday night look ok'ish but feck all.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

I also like Leeds away at Cambridge, Kegs. Leeds gave Liverpool a very good game in the EFL Cup earlier in the season, at Anfield. I've been quite impressed with them so far. Despite me not rating Gary Monk as a manager.

I like Everton at home to Leicester too. Slight odds on but i can see why.
    Leicester have enough to cope with in the CL and their PL survival. Not sure they need this and Everton away is tough for any team in the cup. LET'S NOT FORGET EVERTON HAVEN'T WON A TROPHY IN 21 YEARS. I think they will be more than up for this, as what can they achieve in the league now?

I like Rochdale away at Barrow too. Rochdale know how to win away and sit 4th in League 1. Barrow are on the up and well done to them, but i think the very best they can hope for here is a draw.

Looking for outsiders to win or draw....or give it a bloody good go, i'm shouting up Stourbridge away at Wycombe. They had a good run in the comp last season and have already knocked out a League 1 team this season. They are 5/1 to pick up a draw and 12/1 to win.