1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 9th/10th/11th/12th/13th/14th December 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Dec 7, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 7.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Couple of half decent shouts value wise in the Prem this weekend.
    Watford at home to a pretty average Everton side is the first that catches my eye, not a great season for Everton or Watford come to think of it but home advantage could be key here.

I'm surprised at Burnleys odds considering they are pretty solid at home and have beaten better sides than Bournemouth at Turf moor this season, those odds should be a lot closer imo.

Leicester odds are too large too, players rested midweek in readiness for this one while City missing key players due to suspension, City @ 1.7's could prove a decent lay.

Sunderland could also be worth a shout because under Bobcat Bob (as Parry likes to call him) Swansea are all over the place and look more like a Div 2 side at the moment, Defoe could have a field day here.
    Punter likes this.
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Great shout on Watford Slick.:clap

I agree with you on the City lay too.

I somehow managed to miss Norwich when I was making my comp' selections but they must be a good bet

Will be interesting to see whether Newcastle get back on track. If they don't it has to be called a mini-crisis
    slick likes this.
  4. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Newcastle 2-0 up in 24 minutes so that's that answered lol
  5. fc basher

fc basher Member

I missed a trick yesterday with Burnley,good spot Slick,how do them odds reflect the two sides home and away stats.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

I know, it stood out like a sore thumb, seems most of the other buggers in the free cash comp noticed it too:lol
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yeah it was pretty obvious :lookaround