1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: 9th/10th/11th/12th September 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 5, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

ODDS BET365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Tomorrow heralds one of the biggest fixtures on the Premier League calendar, the Manchester Derby, as fierce rivals Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola meet for the first time in the Premier League, and it’s certain to be a fiery encounter that could set the tone for the rest of the season as both sides of Manchester fight for the coveted trophy. United go into the fixture marginal favourites at 11/8 (2.37) with bet365, whilst City are a slightly longer 12/5 (3.40) as they travel to Old Trafford for a daunting match up against the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba.
    image002 (1).png

Of course Guardiola and City go into the fixture facing a heavy handicap – the talismanic Sergio Aguero is banned for three games after elbowing Michail Antonio in City’s match against West Ham before the break, and regardless of who plays in his stead, City are significantly weakened by his absence. Add to that Mourinho’s inclination to prioritise defence in these big games, and it’s not too hard to imagine a match lacking in goals. With this being the case, backing under 2.5 goals could be well advised at 7/10 (1.70) at bet365, whilst over 2.5 can be backed at 11/10 (2.10).
    image002.png

Another market that has seen plenty of backing with bet365 is Both Teams to Score – with only 1 of their last 5 match ups resulting in both teams scoring and No can be backed at a very attractive 19/20 (1.95) whilst Yes is 4/5 (1.80).
    image003.png

Those worried the match could end 0-0 needn’t be – at bet365 a goalless draw can never be the worst outcome! Place a bet on the Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast markets, and if the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your losing stake. The Manchester Derby is also eligible for bet365’s fantastic Euro Soccer Bonus promotion, which pays out a bonus of up to 100% on accumulators placed on Europe’s top domestic football leagues and the group and knockout stages of the Champions League.

Regardless of the outcome, United v City is certain to be the pick of this weekend’s action, and bet365 is without question the best place to follow all of the action live!

ODDS BET365
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Hopefully this year the derby will be a good game because the last few derbys have been bleeding dire.
    It's one of those games that has draw written all over it but now I've mentioned it watch us go on and win 7-1:lol......qu Howson.
  4. Howson

Howson Well-Known Member

Ummmmmm wonder why youve booked next week off Slick
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Come this time tomorrow, you'll be glad I did.

Seriously I'm going 1-1 as is most of the world apparently.
    It could be anything though because neither teams have been tested to date, I don't see much in it apart from Utds home advantage which makes them rightly favourites.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see City having loads of possession early doors and if we don't do anything with it getting punished by united on the break and Utd getting stronger as the game goes on past the 70 min mark as we tire, that's how Bayern under Pep operated anyhow.

Will Mo park the bus as people are saying? I don't think so, he usually does that against the better teams away from home while picking up points in his home games, plus he has made Utd a large physical outfit and I should imagine they'll be trying to use that advantage like we used to do with Yaya to bully the midfield.

What I'm not looking forward too is Utds set pieces and corners, I shit myself against the most average of teams against us, looking at the size of Utds front line now is gonna give me kittens.
  6. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

I'm on four today.

Getting the big game out of the way first :wink , Aldershot have a 100% record at home, and Chester have only a point on their travels. Aldershot were originally evens, I got 10/11 and now the best is around 8/11 which I probably wouldn't take.

Also QPR have started well and I've taken 3/4 to beat bottom club Blackburn.

Millwall at 8/11 to beat struggling Coventry is shorter than I like to go for, but Millwall are doing well and Coventry seem to have already accepted this season will be a difficult one.

Finally, Plymouth are on a decent run after a surprisingly bad start and are evens to beat bottom club Cambridge.
  7. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

With united having all the pressure at the beginning at the second half and just over evens to score next, now is the time to back City to score the next goal at 2/1 on betfair
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Where's Howson when you want him:lol