1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Football Betting: Thurs 12th - Wed 18th January 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 11, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG 10.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Crystal Palace have to be considered away at West Ham at that price (3.40)

Quite a few negatives about West Ham this season with the new ground.Even more so of late. They were dire against City in the cup and now it looks like Payet cant wait to get out of there too. According to Bilic he's refusing to play for the club.

Palace haven't been great but a first win under Big Sam will happen sooner or later and although he says he enjoyed his 4 yrs at West Ham, i'm sure he would love to put one over on his former club ..and how many times do we see that happen.

Middlesbrough at 2.90 is another on my list. They've not been that bad and while Watford had started ok, rumours of players criticizing the managers tactics of late is a negative.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Aye West Ham have failed to impress Punt but so have Palace under big Sam like you say, it's one to tread carefully with but at those odds could be worth a shout.

Burnley again a decent price at home against a team that played midweek in the cup, what is it now 3 or 4 on the bounce for Burnley at home? at that price it has to be worth a dabble.

Sunderland look a half decent price too, Seen will probably tell me otherwise but Stoke haven't been that great this season, if they don't turn up tomorrow like they often do, Sunderland could take advantage.

Leicester @ 6's :eek and Chelsea without Costa, didn't expect those odds, Leicester seem to raise the bar against the better teams and will give Chelsea a better game than those odds suggest.
    Punter likes this.
  4. Seen

Seen Moderator

I hope you saw the line-ups and that Rodwell started for Sunderland, that should have put you off backing the useless fuckers.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Lol, I should have known better.
  6. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Out of interest how does Rodwells' record compare with Gestedes'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38626612
  7. Seen

Seen Moderator

Worse. He's started 35 Premier League games for Sunderland with not a single win. Not sure why the BBC have missed him off - maybe they include sub appearances too?

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...2-starts-for-sunderland-in-the-premier-league

He's started 3 games since that article was written.
  8. Seen

Seen Moderator

We paid £10 million for him :ohwell
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Ipswhich fans aren't happy about team news for tonights game - they think big Micks lost the plot so might have a dabble on Lincoln (maybe dnb). 10000 sell out.
    Punter likes this.