1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English League Cup Betting 24th/25th October 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 23, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

1.1.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Not League Cup, but in the National Wrexham make the short(ish) trip to Fylde. Wrexham are third, with no defeat in eleven, while Fylde are only three points above the drop zone. I fail to make Fylde favourites as the bookies do, but both sides have a recent tendency to draw so I've gone Wrexham DNB at 5/4, although that price has been shaved now.
    slick likes this.
  3. Radoslav

Radoslav Active Member

Man Utd -2 Asian H-p @ 4.5
    After the defeat and some rumours about the boss angry with the team performance the players will come back and smash the opponent today...
  4. slick

slick Administrator

They looked a bit sluggish to me Rado, if anything I wouldn't be surprised to see Mourinhio rest quite a few players with what is now a huge game against Spurs on the Horizon.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

All the big teams resting lots of players tonight, wouldn't be surprised to see a few upsets, Arsenal don't look so strong, Norwich @ 9's maybe?
  6. slick

slick Administrator

Just seen Uniteds game and two well taken goals from Lingard, I used to big him up when he was younger because I thought he had loads of potential but in the last couple of years I've been his biggest critic because in his head he thinks he's made it but he's been shite.
    When I see Lingard and Ashley young on Uniteds team sheet I chuckle to myself because they would struggle to get into a Championship side and I see United handicapped straight away.
    Tonight Lingard shown he still has quality but he needs to cut out his childish on and off the field antics, If he buckles down and starts maturing I think there's still a player in there yet. If not he's going to be very foolish and thinking what could have been in what he'll soon find out is a very short career.
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Quarter final draw..

Chelsea vs Bournemouth
    Arsenal vs West Ham
    Leicester vs Manchester City
    Bristol City vs Manchester United

This comp get's more dodgy year by year.
  8. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Sponsors definately fixed it for the bigger teams there to avoid each other.