1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English League Cup Betting 25th/26th October 2016

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 24, 2016.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Capture.PNG 1.PNG

Odds Bet365
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Spurs 5's:thinking , are they playing the Under 15's or something
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Possibly. Liverpool seem to be taking this competition seriously. It's a sign of their desperation and also a sign of what's to come for Man United who are too big for the Europa League but will be begging for any kind of silverware in two year's time.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Well if they aspirations of winning the league they should take a leaf out of Leicesters book and get out of all comps asap, especially the league cup because those two legged semis early into the new year are killers.
    Same also applies to Spurs I suppose with the added burden of CL football.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Bet Victor have enhanced odds on a player being sent off @ 7/2 in the Utd /City game. I've a feeling this one could be a little nastier than the league game played earlier in the season. Referee Mike Dean doesn't issue too many reds but a small bet taken for interest.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

Line Ups

Man Utd XI vs Man City: De Gea; Valencia, Rojo, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Herrera; Mata, Pogba, Rashford; Ibrahimovic

Manchester City XI v Man United; Caballero, Maffeo, Otamendi, Kompany, Clichy, Fernando, Aleix Garcia, Nolito, Jesús Navas, Sané, Iheanacho

Utd look to be taking this more seriously than City
  7. slick

slick Administrator

Well it is their final:lol
    There will be hell of a fallout if they get beat by City's kids, I expect United to win this one.

I see Maffeo's playing, seen him a few times and he looks a class act which probably means he'll have a mare lol.
    Punter likes this.
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Chelsea @ 6/4 looks very big to me. I'm having some of that. A decent single on them and a small bet and double with Hertha Berlin.
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Wrong thread :duh
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

11. Punter

Punter Moderator

Knob with a small profit :thumb
  12. Punter

Punter Moderator

Celta Vigo are top of my cunts list btw.

Did a small trixie tonight and they blew a 3 goal lead, letting me down for £57

Capture.PNG

Wankers.