1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Midweek Betting 15th/16th August 2017

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Aug 14, 2017.

1. slick

slick Administrator

Odds Bet365
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  2. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm opposing Burton again. Boro at home should be too strong for them. Need someone to double them up with so open to hear anybody's opinion of who to double them up with.
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm opposing Burton again. Boro at home should be too strong for them. Need someone to double them up with so open to hear anybody's opinion of who to double them up with.
  4. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Tranmere, maybe? National League favourites against favourites for the drop, although Tranmere haven't started well so there's an element of risk.

I'm on three in the National:

Halifax v Dover, Under 2.5. In their six games so far only 7 goals have been scored, and Halifax have yet to get off the mark. I'd have this shorter than the evens I got.

Aldershot evens at Maidstone. One of the better sides away at one of the weaker. I think the evens is about right so is manly for an interest punt while I'm listening to commentary

Sutton at home to Macclesfield, 11/10 general. Sutton are formidable at home on their artificial pitch, while I think Macc's good start is a bit of a false position.
    Kegman likes this.
  5. ThunderCelt

ThunderCelt National League Punter

Stats look as if Eastleigh are all over Woking so I've taken them at 6/5 in play