1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Non League 10th September

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by Yorkieacer, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Previews to come by tomorrows matches half way through writing them up
  2. Yorkieacer

RIght i have a system so to speak i have chosen 7 matches 1 from bsp, 1 from bsn, 1 from bss, 1 from ryman, 1 from Southern Premier, 1 from Northern and 1 regarding my local team horsham i will be doing this every week barr fa trophy, fa cup matches so i will post them 1 by 1
  3. Yorkieacer

BSP

Mansfield Vs Newport 5.15pm
    4th Vs 20th here and suprisingly the odds are quite good on Mansfield who have started the season brightly. I believe this match is also on the Premier Sports Channel as well, Mansfield last 5 league matches have been WWWDD keeping 3 clean sheets in a row. There last 5 home matches have been WDDWL with the loss suprisingly coming to Grimsby, Both teams have scored in 3 of the 5 games. The Grimsby loss is there first in 10 matches at home going back into last season.

Newport's last 5 matches have been LLLDD keeping a clean sheet only once and both teams scoring in 3 of those. There last 5 away matches have been LDLWW with the two wins coming in there last 3 games at the end of the season, both teams have scored in all of those matches. Newport have won only 3 of there last 15 away league matches and rely heavily on there home form. I can see this being a long season for them and only just surviving.

The teams have met twice here at Mansfield both coming last season which ending in Mansfield winning 4-2 in the FA Trophy and drawing 3-3 all the goals coming in the first half and having to come from 3-0 down. Mansifeld Boss Paul Cox is likely to start with the same side from last weeks 2-0 win and has no injury problems, Newport have no injury problems and defender Ismael Yakubu returns from suspension, should be a easy home win here so

Mansfield £20 @ 1.83

Forgot to place stake in
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I expected you coming back into this thread with about a dozen bets, just having the one shows a bit of self control compared to your previous escapades.

Good Luck Yorkie.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

until i just read this..

:duh
  6. Yorkieacer

BSN

Corby Vs Guiseley 3pm
    I have to admit my favourite team and the side i look out for in this league is Guiseley but im opposing them tomorrow. Corby's last 5 games have been WWDLL the losses coming to Hyde who are top of the table and won every game and the other against Gainsborough 1-0 away who are 4th and 2 points above Corby. Corby's last 5 home matches including last season and this includes playing Hyde twice is WLWLL they have failed to score only once, every match has gone overs.

Guiseley's last 5 matches have been WDWWW where last season as well as this season Guiseley will win a hell of a lot of there matches at home and if they do well away this season they have a great chance to make the play offs. There last 5 away matches have been DWLLL it was infact the away form that screwed them up in the play offs last season, 3 of the matches have gone overs and 3 of those both teams have scored.

Last season the clubs met and Guiseley won the home match in a easy 4-0 win, the home match for Corby ended 2-0 with Corby 2-0 up at ht and Guiseley scored twice within the last 15 minutes to scrape a point in a match which the Corby players were not going to play as the Chairman had died the day before.Both teams have a full squad to choose from but Corby have named Simon Baldry as a player they need to stop, He gets the ball down on the floor and controls the game, stopping him will be key. Like i said at the beginning this is the first time im opposing Guiseley as i believe Corby will get a good result here 1-0 or 2-1 so

Corby Town £20 @ 2.30
  7. Yorkieacer

Yeah Slick there will be more than 1, 7 all together as ive got a selection the Non League is my bit of fun each week and i like to have a interest in the leagues!
  8. slick

slick Administrator

Good luck anyhow Yorkie.

Sometimes though its not a bad idea to just sit back and reflect, then post up your thoughts rather than thinking every selection has to be a pick with money on it.

You'll get just as much credit for a pick with no money on it as any pick with cash on it, sometimes i think you miss the point of forums as its not a do or die business where you have to prove every selection, its about discussion and backing the selections you feel most confident with.

To try and back 7 selections from 7 different leagues is a hell of a feat, giving your thoughts on them is a different matter and something i think you should consider.
  9. Yorkieacer

BSS

Maidenhead Vs Weston Super Mare 3pm
    Both teams are in good form with 5th vs 8th here and 1 point between the two sides. Maidenhead's last 5 games have been WWDWW with 3 of the matches going overs and both teams scoring in 3 of those. Maidenheads last 5 home matches have been DWLLD with both teams scoring in 3 of those.

Weston Super Mares last 5 matches have been WLWWW with both teams scoring in 3 of those and 4 out of the 5 matches also ended overs. Away from home though they dont have the best form with there last 5 away league games being LWLLD the win coming against Thurrock who are 21st. Both teams scored in those 5 matches with 4 going overs. In there last 45 away matches in League games they have infact only won 6 matches and have lost 30 of those.

H2H the games are tight between the two sides at Maidenhead there has been 6 games played with 1 win for Maidenhead, 1 loss and 4 draws. They have won 2 out of the last 3 games though 1-0 and 4-1. Maidenhead are missing Chris Taylor who is out for the season with a serious injury, WSM should start with the same 11 from last weeks win against Boreham Wood.

Maidenhead £20 @ 1.90
  10. Yorkieacer

True that, the ones i have backed are ones i have sat down and gone through not every week im going to pick one from each league will some weeks only be 3 matches including the Horsham game but ive had a lot of time to sit down the past few days and research a few matches which i think are value and the odds are higher than what they should be.
  11. Yorkieacer

Southern League Premier

St Albans Vs Redditch 3pm
    Redditch have still got finanacial problems and will struggle this season after last years relegation they will stay up if they can keep there home form up but if that goes then they will have a long hard season, St Albans will probably finish in the top half of the tables. St Albans last 5 games have been LWLDW both teams scoring in 3 of those and 3 of those going overs, There last 5 home matches have WDWDW with both teams scoring in 4 of those and 3 going overs.

Redditch's last 5 matches have been LDLLW with 4 of those being unders and both sides scoring twice, There last 5 away games have been LLDLL They havnt won in there last 18 league matches and infact have only won 3 away matches in there last 35, i dont see them winning many games at all there defence is one of the worst i have seen and i dont see them changing that any time soon whilst they still have money issues.

There has been no H2H matches between the two sides before in the league, Redditch have also lost there manager this week with Graham Hyde and Mark Fenemore taking over in a dual management position. They have also lost two of there best players Green and Brown and are going to lose more players in weeks to come, different squad are playing each week as there not being paid on time. St Albans have a full squad and have signed Ryan Watts this week who is straight into the side for tomorrows match, should be a easy home win here

St Albans £20 @ 1.90
  12. Yorkieacer

Northern Premier League

North Ferriby Vs Buxton 3pm
    12th vs 19th here with 4 points separating the two sides, North Ferriby last 5 games have been LLDWW with 2 of those going overs, they have kept 2 clean sheets in that time but also have a 6-0 loss away to Chester who will thrash alot of sides this season. There last 5 home matches have been LWWLW with 4 of those going overs and in two of those matches keeping clean sheets.

Buxton last 5 matches have been LWWLL with 4 of those ending overs, they have conceded 11 in that time and have kept only one clean sheet. There last 5 away matches have been LWLLD which isnt the best form, in there last 10 away matches they have kept only 2 clean sheets and failed to score in 3 of them. There only win this season away is to the side below them Stocksbridge in a 1-0 win.

H2H they sides have met 8 times and Buxton have won only one of those but at North Ferriby they have played 4 with the home side winning 3 times and drawing once

North Ferriby 2 Buxton 0
    North Ferriby 1 Buxton 1
    North Ferriby 4 Buxton 2
    North Ferriby 1 Buxton 0

It should be a easy win for North Ferriby and the odds are very good 2.00 where they should be 1.70 so

North Ferriby £20 @ 2.00
  13. Yorkieacer

Ryman Premier

Kingstonian Vs Wealdstone 3pm
    Kingstonian are looking for there first home win of the season and should win tomorrow in 13th Vs 17th and two points separating the two sides. Kingstonian's last 5 games have been LWLLD with the last 4 in a row going overs and both teams scoring in 3 of those. In there last 5 home matches they have LLWWW and there going to have to go back to the form they were in at the end of last season, I have seen Kingstonian play this season as we played them away and won 4-3 i have to say we didnt deserve the win and was fortunate that the Kingstonian side i saw last season didnt turn up.

Wealdstone last 5 matches have been WLDDD with 4 of those going overs and in those 4 both sides scored, the other being a 0-0 draw. There last 5 away games have been DDLLW with two games going overs, they failed to score twice in those 5 and also kept two clean sheets. I saw Wealdstone play last season where we beat them 2-1 but i havnt seen them play this season so i cant comment on how they play.

H2H Wealdstone have the upper hand with the last 3 games they have won. They have played each other 7 times and the last 6 have gone over 2.5 goals with the first meeting being 0-0, the two sides have drawn a lot as well 3 times so its quite even. Team news has been hard to find but i know Wealdstone are welcoming back Danny Spendlove who scored a hattrick mid week in a 24 minute blitz. I believe Wealdstone are going to make it 4 wins in a row as the pitch suits there wide style, Kingstonian may still be licking there wounds after a 6-0 thrashing.

Wealdstone £20 @ 2.50

East Thurrock Vs Horsham 3pm
    All though we are 4 places and two points above Thurrock and we have won both of our away matches this season i believe that run is going to end after seeing them training this week and reading what happened last Saturday, the players heads have dropped and the sooner the FA Cup comes the better as it might boost them. East Thurrock's last 5 games have been LLDLW the last two losses coming away to the sides sat in 4th and 5th. There last 5 home matches have been WLWDW where both teams scored in 3 of those and 4 of the 5 matches went overs.

Horshams last 5 matches have been LLWWL where we have lost all of our home matches so far, Horshams last 5 away matches have been WWWWL with both teams scoring in 2 of those and 3 games going overs. Before that match we had won only 1 in 7 away matches, we are usually bad away so im suprised to see we have won four out of the last 5.

We havnt played East Thurrock since our promotion year were we beat them home and away so i wont use that as a stat being 3 seasons ago. We have let Conor Hider, Ashley Briers and David Ottley go out on loan to East Grinstead this week and released Harvest, Shane Graham has left as he wanted to play every match and not be a sub. We have signed three players though Callum McGeehah from Thamesmead, Ray Freeman from Met Police and Olly Poole from Welling. We have 3 games in the next week so allthough we would like a win i cant see us winning. East Thurrock have released Rhema Obed and sent Marc Gorbell and Brad Warner out on loan to Great Wakering. They have signed Sam Collins from MK Dons and Petric Elbie. I cant see anything but a loss for us tomorrow so

East Thurrock £20 @ 2.25
  14. Yorkieacer

I forgot to say all of those are with Bet 365 i have alsoo done all of the sides in a £5 accy @ 172.89

I have also done a £5 accy on the teams i fancy
    Lewes
    Dartford
    Woking
    Boston Utd
    Marine
    Stalybridge
    £5 @ 13.00