1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League 30th December - 4th January

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by ONEDUNME, Dec 28, 2011.

1. beamer

beamer Moderator

I've got no gripes mate, apart from our team selection. It wasn't a great game , where the weather probably accounted for the lack of quality, which we didn't appreciate watching on the box.

I think Kenny is probably feeling the pressure now, strangely down to the poor results by Chelsea and Arsenal's last game. He was in a no lose situation last season, but his signings have now had extended runs and on balance are struggling.

Martin O'Niell is a similar situation; can't fail this season, but will probably be viewed differently next season.

My negative view of Henderson is on hold, as he has upped his game recently with some decent passes, setting up Gerrard on Saturday and the through pass to Downing today.
  2. slick

slick Administrator

Maybe but he doesn't do enough over the full 90 mins for my liking , he might be better coming on as an impact player like we do with Adam Johnson until he has enough nouse to put in a full shift.
    At this level no team can afford to field players who only pop up now and again, don't get me wrong as Johnson has got us out of some scrapes but put him on for the full 90 mins and like Henderson he's a spectator for 85 of them, difference being Johnson scores goals.
    Still Hendersons only young and may come of age.
  3. traeth

traeth Moderator

I was thinking of having two bets in tonight's games:
    Everton -1 A.H. and Man U -1 A.H. , two factors have put me off
    Everton , in their last game I remembered that the commentators made a comment about their recent results reading "like a binary code" , so they do
    Man U , Yorkie tipping Man U to win by 2 goals in the Man U thread.

I need persuading not to back them two now or should I lay them ? help
  4. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

treath, I backed the Newc double chance after watching Manu's last game. I would wait until the team news is released, as you just can't tell who in defense for Manu. Ba will terrorise United tonight, so the defense/midfield selection is key in my opinion.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

Good luck fellas, a couple of anytime scorers for me tonight...if they play

R. Taylor @ 12/1
    H. Vuckik @ 10/1

I've seen a little bit of Vuckic lately, he looks as though he's going to be a decent player in the prem
  6. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Man United team: Lindegaard, Valencia, Jones, Ferdinand, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Giggs, Park, Rooney, Berbatov.

De Gea dropped. Interesting, but no surprise. Ferdinand back is good news. Valencia is more than competent at right back. Carrick and Giggs midfield is pretty slow though! Anyone's guess! I certainly feel Newcastle are capable of nicking a goal.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

That looks a decent line up to me, i dont think Utd will lose this one.
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Was going to suggest earlier that he might move Jones to the back and free Carrick up for the midfield role.

Don't know what the clown was thinking of in the last game
  9. Punter

Punter Moderator

Howard Webb, Utd's 12th man, clear penalty to the geordies
  10. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

No need to worry United fans, Yorkie says they will score three
  11. Yorkieacer

Yorkieacer BEST GAMBLER IN WORLD

Did you read my mind :roll Just woke up seen its 1-0 and placed £10 on 3-1 to utd @ 12.00 and £20 on Utd @ 3.40
  12. Yorkieacer

Wow what a free kick just put another £10 on us @ 12.00 to win
  13. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

Monopoly money? Genius, or deluded optimism.
  14. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Man utd dont look like scoring.
  15. Yorkieacer

I dont do monopoly money i do real money from my bank
    This Lindergaard keeper looks worse than De Gea keeps running out for crosses and coming no where near them
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Jones is a shit defender
  17. Yorkieacer

Off the bloody line ahhhhhh
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Rooney is also playing shit.
  19. Yorkieacer

Tim Howard has just given Everton the lead.....
  20. Yorkieacer

Think the goal line clearance if it had gone in might of turned this, Can see Newcastle grabbing a 3rd now