1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 01-02nd October

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 28, 2011.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Is it true, Miss Marple, that you are courting Inspector Cluesoe, and if so, have you as yet got as far as investigating the bedroom? :unsure
  2. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I think there's a chance of draws today, & have thrown in all 4 prem games, plus Forest/Blues & that Welsh game, 4-folds & up
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Oh dear, this new Bolton keeper is having a mare.
    This could reach double figures.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Yeah, can't see the draw in this one now :cry
  5. Miss Marple

Miss Marple New Member

Opposing Tottenham Hotspur at the current prices could certainly prove to be a shrewd decision, ONEDUNME. Personally, I find it difficult to overlook the defensive frailties of Monsieur Wenger’s Arsenal in that regard - but we shall see. Perhaps today will be the day when they learn that defending space is an ultimately fruitless pursuit when there is no-one actually occupying it.

Mr Swooperman – I can assure you that I have never in my life consorted with a Frenchman and I certainly have no intention of doing so in my twilight years.
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Probably very wise Miss Marple, as it is well known that those of a French persuasion retreat very quickly at any sign of trouble which would undoubtedly leave you in front of him, something that could be very painful for someone of your advanced years :unsure

Taken 2-2 & 3-3, small stakes, interest bet
  7. traeth

traeth Moderator

can't pick a winner here , so I'm using punter's "theory" and going for over 11 corners
    Punter likes this.
  8. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

That sounds a good shout actually Traeth, fair play.

Of course, Miss Marple, any problems like that you should see the doctor....I think the doctor would be very helpful to you.....