1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League Betting 10-12 Sept

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by MickeyPaul, Sep 7, 2011.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Why has her/his post been deleted? Winrew???

The post in CCC is brilliant. We need characters like this around whoever it is.
  2. keemanan

keemanan Manchester City Premier League Winners 2011/12

I may need some convincing NOT to be on Liverpool at 10/11. That's not a terrible price for a team who will be going all out for the win here. Stoke mustered 1 shot on target v WBA and Crouch is not the answer to any sort of question regarding goal scoring. Pool are full of belief and will have a good season IMO .
  3. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I reckon McLeish will be happy with a draw @ Everton after thinking about it. I think 3/1 is too big but its a no bet
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Baws, i was liking Miss Marprle, her posts in here weren't that bad either.
  5. Punter

Punter Moderator

We could lose, Stoke is a tough place, but i agree with what you say about us being full of belief and having a good season there Keem'. I've got us down for a 0-1 but without a bet. Andy Carroll will either score or get sent off after this weeks criticism.
  6. slick

slick Administrator

If Andy Carroll plays then it could suit him playing in a hustle and bustle game like this one.
    This is going to be Liverpools first real test of the season as I'm not going to count the Arsenal game due to their current form and troubles.
    Sunderland shown Liverpools defense can be got at and i expect Stoke at home to create chances, If Liverpool come away with the points here it'll show they mean business this season, so this game will also act as a good benchmark.
  7. suirthing

suirthing Member

....and surprise surprise Liverpool fail their first test, Yep we have a benchmark, Liverpool are still shit!
  8. MickeyPaul

MickeyPaul Merry Christmas!

They're not coping with teams basically just getting stuck into them. They love their space to play.
  9. suirthing

suirthing Member

This is how its done!:D
    21 mins: GOALFLASH Bolton 0-2 Man Utd - Too easy for United, but still a real poachers' finish. Phil Jones swings in the ball from the right and Wayne Rooney gets on the end of it to prod the ball home from close range.
  10. MickeyPaul

Bolton actually are as bad as they looked against Liverpool then. I wonder how Swoop feels now about THE AMAZING Owen Coyle?
  11. suirthing

suirthing Member

0 - 3 at HT, but this game is over, too easy for United :)
  12. MickeyPaul

FINALLY!!!! Dorrans gets a bloody start. WBA's chances of getting something have just gone up in my opinion. If his odds to score anytime weren't so utterly shit I'd probably have had an interest bet there (4.33 anytime @ bet365 and 12.00 to score first/last - piss off).

I still think this one looks mighty drawy. It does eh?
  13. MickeyPaul

Oooh. Dorrans smacks one off the post. Go on son....
  14. MickeyPaul

Also getting a weeeee feeling Blackburn might snatch something. Dann starting, having signed from Birmingham. Could be useful. Goodwillie's first start too I think although I'm not a fan of the Goodwillie (oooer). Yakubu on the bench for emergencies.

I hear Blackburn are the worst side in the Prem though (ODM?). I haven't seen them play yet so I'll get to make my own mind up. I'm chancing..... hmmm.... something on the double chance. 2.10 @ bet365 - as long as it's in with a shout with a minute to go I won't grumble.
  15. MickeyPaul

3 minutes gone and I can safely say.... yep. Blackburn are bloody awful. :lol

They don't look capable of holding on to the ball at all (Goodwillie looking as bollocks as ever) and I can see some comical mix up at the back at some point.
  16. MickeyPaul

Well... Blackburn should be a goal up. Looked a hell of an opportunity there. Dorks.
  17. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Ive backed Blackburn to go down but at 9/2 they are too big today. Fulham are no great shakes so 9/2 looked big. 1unit bet for me
  18. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Nice attdmpt at overhead kick from badwillie there. Just realused they are 9/2 for a reason.

They cannae pass dirty water. And their defense is shit.

No wonder bookies drive flash cars....
  19. MickeyPaul

Looks like two pretty poor sides to me. Blackburn have improved a bit but I expected them to look a bit more... stuffy. After 20 minutes there doesn't look anything between these teams really. We both have a chance I guess, Keggers.
  20. MickeyPaul

:lol Well.... I sensed the comical mix up coming.... luckily Blackburn survive.