1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League Betting 10-12th December

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Dec 7, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

English Premier League
    10 Dec 15:00 UK Arsenal v Everton 1.53 3.80 5.50
    10 Dec 15:00 UK Bolton v Aston Villa 2.40 3.20 2.70
    10 Dec 15:00 UK Liverpool v QPR 1.30 4.50 9.50
    10 Dec 15:00 UK Man Utd v Wolves 1.20 6.00 11.00
    10 Dec 15:00 UK Norwich v Newcastle 2.37 3.30 2.70
    10 Dec 15:00 UK Swansea v Fulham 2.50 3.10 2.70
    10 Dec 15:00 UK West Brom v Wigan 1.67 3.50 4.80
    11 Dec 13:30 UK Sunderland v Blackburn 1.83 3.30 4.00
    11 Dec 16:00 UK Stoke v Tottenham 3.40 3.30 2.00
    12 Dec 20:00 UK Chelsea v Man City 2.37 3.20 2.75

Odds William Hill
  2. Gavster

Gavster Novelty & Proud

With the injuries staking up and Manu's defense looking ever more shaky, both teams to score @ 2.2 looks a gift.
    I'm expecting a tight game too, and the Asian handicap is offering Wolves +1.5 at over evens.

Aside from that, I quite like the evens available for Tottenham away to Stoke.

edit: although I'm half expecting Tottenham's blistering form to wobble :thinking
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I agree Gav. Crisis club United with one win in five games and having to rely on sub-standard players like Evans and has-beens like Ferdinand are a good bet to conceed. I'm with you on the both teams to score.

I disagree with the Spurs assessment though. I've seen nothing in their recent premiership games to suggest that a wobble is coming and most of the games they have coming up are very winnable. Saturday's trip to Stoke and a home game against Chelsea are the only tough looking games out of the next eight or something. I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish third this year and I've had a nibble on them at 20s for the league in the hope that they will be low double figures by mid January.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

I wouldn't touch any team away at Stoke no matter who they are, they had a wee blip a couple of weeks ago but seem to be picking up again, having qualified for the Europa cup knockout stages they seem to be concentrating on the league again.
    I'm not saying Spurs's won't 'do em' because on current form they look capable of beating anybody but it's going to be a close affair, could also be one for the unders.

I agree with the both teams to score bet in the United match looking a decent shout and I expect United to win this but won't be touching them at those odds the way they are playing at the moment.
    If I was going to pick a team at short odds then Arsenal would be my pick, currently on the up and against an Everton side who are seriously lacking an attacking threat, in fact they are seriously lacking an attacker full stop.

Theres also quite a few games that look a bit to tight for my liking, Bolton v Villa, Norwich v Newscastle, Swansea v Fulham and Sunderland v Blackburn , all could go either way allthough I'm sure Sunderland will be looking to put in a performance now Oneil is fully in charge.

Liverpool are too short allthough they should have no problem dealing with QPR but I'm sure even the most ardent Liverpool fan will agree that Liverpool are not to be trusted at home.

I'm edging towards City too at Chelsea, a couple of decent results for Chelsea has not convinced me they have turned the corner, Newcastle were on par until Taylor had to play on Injured near the end of the match due to Newcastle having used all their subs and Valencia and Wolves aren't the greatest of sides.
    The confidence though could spur on Chelsea to have a go at City which could prove their undoing as City are becoming a vey capable counter attacking side away from the Etihad.
    Plus I think the key this match will be midfield where at the moment City have the upper hand.
    It's also another game where you'd expect both teams to score imo.
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I took City draw no bet earlier in the week at evens Slick for a decent wedge. Wish I'd waited because they are 11/10 now but I think even evens is a good price in the game. Very surprised not to see them both priced up at around 6/4 for the win. VCbet go 21/10 City
  6. suirthing

suirthing Member

2 weeks ago I said Bolton had 12 games played and were at that stage the only team not to draw this season in the English League. Game No 15 coming up for them in the premiership and they have yet to draw. That must come to an end and I fancy that will happen today, the game against Villa looks a good one for a draw. I am doing a bit a chasing after the last day, so I will have to double it up today :crossfingers Bolton v Aston Villa, Draw 9/4 Bet 365
  7. suirthing

suirthing Member

There is only one suirthing about Bolton....they are absolute crap, championship football next season! The 11/10 that StanJames are offering on them going down looks a decent price.
    Relegation best priced :-
    Wigan 12/25 Betfair.
    Bolton 11/10 Stan James
    Blackburn 11/10 Hills
    Swansea 11/10 Hills
    Wolves 9/4 Betfred
  8. slick

slick Administrator

It beginning to look that way Suirthing, seems they haven't got over their hard start to the season when the fixture list looked to be against them, now they are just leaking points against anybody.

Three huge points for Wigan yesterday, if somehow they manage to avoid relegation, those will be the points that did it. any other points they get in December will be a bonus as they have an horrendous set of fixtures coming up.
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I think Bolton will survive personally, as there is worse down there. Cant see past Wigan, Blackburn & I think the other will be Swansea. Granted yesterday but they simply dont score enough
  10. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Im having a dabnle on chelsea tonight. they played well last week v valencia and with Side Show Bob suspended i think that strengthens the team slightly. I've also done over as i can see goals. Small interest stakes
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I'm having a correct score dabble on 2-1 & 3-1 Man City
  12. rcgills

rcgills Moderator

Bet365 have a promotion on tonight's game:

"Place a pre-match bet on the Chelsea v Man City game and we will give you a free in-play bet to the same stake on the big match".
  13. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think Meireles is a huge price for anytime scorers, 7/1 @ Hills, he's due one and thrives on the big games. 20/1 1st scorer for a small bet too.
    rcgills likes this.
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

....seeing the line ups i think he will get Lampards role
  15. slick

slick Administrator

Hope your Right Swoops, I'm getting excited now as this has the makings of a great game.
    Whats Yaya to score at anytime Punt? as he loves these big games and usually does well.
  16. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Mata has linked well with sturridge and slthough he did xcore v newcastle he probably should/could have scored a lot more. Get Ballotelli wound up early and force mancini to hook him beford he hooks somone
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I would be alot happier with Richards playing but Zab won't let anybody down, the battle in midfield will be interesting to watch also, COME ON CITY!!
  18. Punter

Punter Moderator

7/1 and 20/1 again Slick. he's your key player for me tonight if you're to win the game. They'l keep Silva at bay i think, good luck!
  19. slick

slick Administrator

I'm glad to see Balotelli on the pitch Keggers as he holds up the ball a lot better than Dzeko and far more unpredictable, he's gonna get wound up to fcuk tonight, fingers crossed he rises to the occasion rather than the bait.
  20. slick

slick Administrator

Oh YES!!