1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 15-16th October

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Oct 11, 2011.

1. slick

slick Administrator

English Premier League
    15 Oct 12:45 UK Liverpool v Man Utd 2.87 3.30 2.45 +
    15 Oct 15:00 UK Man City v Aston Villa 1.36 4.80 8.50
    15 Oct 15:00 UK Norwich v Swansea 2.20 3.30 3.30
    15 Oct 15:00 UK QPR v Blackburn 1.91 3.50 4.00
    15 Oct 15:00 UK Stoke v Fulham 2.15 3.25 3.50
    15 Oct 15:00 UK Wigan v Bolton 2.25 3.30 3.20
    15 Oct 17:30 UK Chelsea v Everton 1.35 4.80 9.00
    16 Oct 12:00 UK West Brom v Wolves 2.00 3.40 3.75
    16 Oct 13:30 UK Arsenal v Sunderland 1.44 4.40 7.00
    16 Oct 16:00 UK Newcastle v Tottenham 2.80 3.30 2.50

Odds William Hill
  2. fc basher

fc basher Member

Humm,you can get 3/1 on Fulham,they have a 1-1-1 record at the Brittania,did the double over Stoke last season,although the previous season Stoke did the double over Fulham.Five of the six mettings between these two sides have been under 2.5 goals,food for thought.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

Wouldn't think of backing any away side at the Brittania Basher never mind Fulham away no matter what their previous form is, Stoke all the way for me ,more so after a fortnights rest. With their Europa cup escapades they needed it.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Can see quite a few home wins this weekend tell the truth, Saying that I'm going to have a dabble on Spurs allthough Newcastle are yet to be beaten, this will be their first outing against a decent side and i think Tottenham will nail them here.
  5. slick

slick Administrator

I'm also very tempted to take Liverpool as they usually up thier game against United and get away with a lot from the ref.
    Last yrs game was a cracker and i'm expecting some of the same this time around.

Also a wee City & Arsenal double for me at around evens.
  6. fc basher

fc basher Member

I didnt think I would get many followers on this Slickster,as you said Stoke are strong at home,but their not totally convincing hence the vast majority of bookies are willing to lay you above evens.
  7. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Villa & everton the 2 biggest outsiders in the division. Times they are a changing :unsure
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think Suirthing pointed out last week that Bolton (3.3) and Spurs (3.5) were the only two teams left in all English divisions that had yet to have a league match drawn. Both are posibilities this week, one to come in at level stakes returns a profit.
  9. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

I'm with slick an going to on spurs. Newcastle have started very well all things considered but this will be a big test for them. if 6/4 is available near kick off then i'll be on them. Might look at the asian handicap to get bigger odds but i think spurs will be too strong.

I also fancy Man U. Liverpool were lucky to beat Everton snd if the ref hadn't have cocked up i still think they would have not scored.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

I think we'd of probably drew or lost too Keg, but this game will be much different, we're at home and we wont have lumps kicked out of us here.
    I'm not confident at all though, the Utd fans at work are all confident of getting something, some are shouting draw, most are calling the win.
    The horrible stat for me is that we've beaten them the last 3 seasons at home, that has to be considered a good run in this fixture.
    We have a chance though, with Suarez playing really well and scoring goals and Andy Carroll will be feeling a bit more confident after last weeks derby goal, Utd's defence will do well to contain them and what's going on around them with Downing and Gerrard as possible other attacking players.
    If forced i'd call the draw but i wouldn't be surprised of any outcome, i'm not parting with any money on the game.
  11. Punter

Punter Moderator

I'm wondering if Dalglish might use Maxi Rodriquez for some part of the game too, i like that idea, i'm not so sure Kuyt will start this time.
  12. slick

slick Administrator

Thats it Punt play it cool and try to sound impartial when you know your dying to lump on:lol
    I'm on Liverpool a couple of good whacks from Carragher again will make United take note, who's the ref by the way as he could have a huge bearing on this game.

Both teams to score also looks a good bet for this game but i have a feeling the odds will be shite.
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

I'm struggling to think of many players in the United team that Carragher could actually catch in order to kick them. I know it's at Liverpool but I'm backing a penatly and a sending off (that's two separate bets by the way, not a double)
  14. Punter

Punter Moderator

lol, i called the result spot on last season slick, 3-1, (was 30/1 @ Corals). I have no confidence in calling the result this time round.

I'd say that sounds like a good bet ODM, if you can get reasonable odds. I have a small fear that we may have a dodgy sending off after the way the derby went, or they might get a penalty as a bit of a leveller for it.
  15. Punter

Punter Moderator

I’ve had Norwich v Swansea down as a draw all week but I’m edging towards the away now.

I know Norwich have had some decent form of late, an away win at Bolton followed by a home win over Sunderland, they then went to OT and should of gone in front (a few times) before losing 2-0 late on.

Swansea will be looking to get their first away point which sounds a bit poor after 3 away attempts already but the trips couldn’t of been much more difficult, Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea.
    They go into the game in good shape, a couple of home wins will have given them confidence and nothing to fear and according to manager Brendan Rodgers they are in good shape ahead of the game…

The managers will see this as a massive game when it comes to totalling the points up the end of the season as both are favourites for relegation, which means both would probably be happy with a point. A draw looks the most likely outcome but if it’s not then I fancy the away.

It’s a closely matched game but for me there’s a fraction more pressure on the home team and the price on the away (3.5) is a fraction too big to be ignored and worth covering with the draw.

Draw @ 3.4
    Away @ 3.5
    V.C Bet
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If Evans plays for United I may have to double my bets on pens and red cards.

Useless bastard
  17. slick

slick Administrator

I can't believe he's only 23 as he seems to have been about forever, I'm sure he played in the '68' final.
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Had Man City & Chelsea not to win in a double