1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League Betting 19-21st January

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Jan 16, 2013.

1. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Couldnt see much but havent been looking at lower division stuff that much this season so I've taken the Man City game out & permed the other 6 as 2-2 draws, singles & doubles. Just feels like a closely fought goals days to me.

Cue Man City 2-2, written in stone
  2. Seen

Seen Moderator

I've gone for Santon to score 1st & anytime for Newcastle (48.0 & 27.0) and Gardner to score 1st & anytime for Sunderland (28.0 & 12.5)

If they both score first I'll be suicidal as I haven't done the double :lol
  3. Seen

Seen Moderator

Gardner scores first (Wigan's opener was an OG) :lookaround
    Punter likes this.
  4. traeth

traeth Moderator

great call seen , that double you've not done could come up :eek:
  5. traeth

traeth Moderator

2 minutes later
    35' Cabaye Y for Newcastle

my fault I suppose
  6. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Hmm, interesting scores so far this weekend for Villa, together with Atkins sacking. I've been saying all season West Ham could implode & get dragged in & I'm not changing my mind yet
  7. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

Vlaar back for Villa but another strange team selection which leaves me wondering which formation we will use and who will play where?
  8. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

At least you got a 2-2 Swoops
  9. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Yeah, not a bad result from the start but obviously giving up a 2 goal lead isnt great :unsure The encouraging points are that I thought N'Zogbia & Gabby were decent, & despite what John Barnes said I wouldnt have taken N'Zog off. We need Dunne back badly
  10. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

West Ham v Fulham a week on weds. The loser of that could get dragged in
  11. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Newcastle are struggling - they play Villa, chelsea and spurs next 3 games and then throw in europa league games (will they be interested now ?)

Villa showed enough tonight to say they wont get beat (benteke is a cracking player imo)
  12. Seen

Seen Moderator

Pardew criticising the fans for creating negativity in the stadium which led to them losing the game v Reading. I guess it makes a change from him blaming the ref / European games / injuries / bad luck etc etc

What a horrible cunt he is :wank
  13. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

He was the fucker that subbed Cabaye
  14. Seen

Seen Moderator

Pardew pulled off the biggest fluke in Premier League history last season by somehow getting an average team to finish 5th, now the arrogant and deluded Geordie Nation believe their team should be 'back where they belong' every season, and are struggling to accept that they are, in reality, just not very good - hence the booing every time they don't win.

And to think that their aim this season was to qualify for the Champions League :roll
  15. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Sounds very much like Liverpool to me :unsure
  16. winrew

winrew GILF

Looking like a bad day for Arsenal ..
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Pitch inspection for the Spurs United game at 14.50
  18. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Reading between the lines of what they're saying it sounds like its going to be off
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

How the fuck can that possibly happen? Look at Chelsea's pitch - it's perfect. Can't believe that ten miles away the weather has been that much worse ffs
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator