1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 24-26th September

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Pete89

Pete89 Active Member

however if you do make it you'll soon end up giving 20% back to betfair, and thats just for starters...
  2. Punter

Punter Moderator

Just for a bit of interest in the early live game i've taken Kolo Toure as 1st and anytime scorer @ 40/1 & 12/1.
    Unlikely and just a small chancers bet but he was back in the team midweek after his 6 month ban and i can see him popping up with a goal sometime soon.
  3. Punter

Punter Moderator

Above bet void ^

I've always thought that the tight, enclosed grounds (Loftus Rd, White Hart Lane etc) always seem to produce more corners. I could be talking bollocks and i have no stats to back this up, maybe i've just go lucky in the past, but i have shown a profit from games at these grounds by backing overs in the corners market.

QPR v Villa
    Over 11 corners @ Evs
    Exactly 11 corners @ 8/1

Small varied stakes.
  4. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Well, can't really argue tbh. Not sure we'd done enough to win it. Both sides had a decent half & I thought we looked decent in the 2nd, but you've got to say they had 2 decent penalty appeals & we didnt appeal for the one that we had. Thought we looked the more dangerous & looked decent enough passing it around after HT.

Verdict: Wouldnt be in a hurry to back either of these again in a hurry. i said during the week that I felt QPR were value at nearly 6/4 & I stand by that as a value price, but they're far too powder puff to want to be backing at odds on against...well, anybody in the prem. I suppose Villa were missing a couple but we dont look like the Villa of old that could occasionally dent a big boy.
    Villa playing for mid table, QPR slightly below, no cutting edge
  5. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Bit harsh to say Gabby was quick to go to ground as he was stretching to get to the cross. There was a slight tug but fuck me.....
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

19 corners in total, 11 by half time, worth keeping an eye on this market in future :)
  7. Shel

Shel New Member

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in reply - was away for a few days. Also thanks for the insight on what you guys are looking for when it comes to posting. I guess the partial content posted was a bit focused on the fixtures themselves and needed to be a little more betting-orientated for your punter readership. Hopefully this week's post will be better.

Our tipster did actually have predictions, but I failed to include them within the article, however these do appear on our site and we managed to get a few picks right this weekend - the best being Suarez to score first (lucky the first was an og) and Stoke to draw with Man U.

I'm thinking it'd be interesting to get your input on our site also and providing you guys are interested, we could perhaps talk further on that sometime?

Anywho, at least I can give the prediction for tonights Prem fixture and that'd be a draw 3.36 @Pinnacle Sports.

I should have next week's article ready for Thursday.

Cheers for the welcomes!