1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 9-11th February

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 6, 2013.

1. slick

slick Administrator

English Premier League
    09 Feb 12:45 UK Tottenham v Newcastle 1.60 3.60 4.60
    09 Feb 15:00 UK Chelsea v Wigan 1.33 5.00 7.50
    09 Feb 15:00 UK Norwich v Fulham 2.25 3.10 2.80
    09 Feb 15:00 UK Stoke v Reading 1.75 3.25 4.20
    09 Feb 15:00 UK Sunderland v Arsenal 3.60 3.30 1.85
    09 Feb 15:00 UK Swansea v QPR 1.75 3.25 4.20
    09 Feb 17:30 UK Southampton v Man City 5.00 4.00 1.50
    10 Feb 13:30 UK Aston Villa v West Ham 2.40 3.10 2.62
    10 Feb 16:00 UK Man Utd v Everton 1.60 3.75 4.40
    11 Feb 20:00 UK Liverpool v West Brom 1.35 4.20 7.00

Odds William Hill
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Shit - soz Slick. Forgot about putting these threads up AGAIN:embarassed

This week's gimmies at no price are Liverpool, Chelsea and Man United

This week's short prices to avoid are Spurs and Stoke (STOKE AT ODDS ON? GET FUCKED!)

This week's short prices that I have no idea which way they will go are Man City and Arsenal.

Norwich are a bet at over evens at home against Fulham.

Harry keeps saying QPR need to win, which is why they've drawn most of their games since he took over and I can see another one on Saturday.

OOOOOh Villa and West Ham in a battle of who's the shittest. The big daft lad is back and that means that West Ham are probably worth a point - another draw there for me.
  3. slick

slick Administrator

I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset or two amongst that lot tell the truth.

I agree with Norwich but Fulham seem to be hitting a bit of form so tread warily, I'd also avoid City too and I expect Southampton to give us a real test and the City players looked a bit jaded last weekend, having Yaya back mind will be a bonus and a bigger bonus will be Kompany as it looks like he might be returning from Injury sooner than expected.

I'll be surprised if QPR get a win at swansea but wouldn't be surprised to see them grab another low scoring draw, could be one for the unders.

Can't see anything this week that really grabs me, there's a lot of big prices though and i wouldn't be surprised to see a few come in considering the way results have been going up and down all season, it's just knowing which bleeding ones though.
    8 teams in those fixtures are odds on, be interesting to see just how many come in as everyone of those games could be a banana skin.
    Newcastle's French connection could possibly work wonders whilst Spurs just aren't at the races lately.
    Chelsea have fcuked up this season against worst teams than Wigan.
    Stoke at home haven't been the same force they have been in previous seasons and even their fans are now starting to get unsettled about Pulis's negative tactics, plus Reading since the turn of the year have become one of the Prem's 'form teams' on paper.
    Sunderland aren't mugs, and if they decide to turn up will give Arsenal a game, plus I wouldn't trust Arsenal at odds on a far as I could throw them, a bit like Chelsea really.
    I've already mentioned City above.
    Man U aren't playing all that great but keep grinding out results, Everton have the ability to do what they did in this same fixture last yr and nobody would be suprised.
    Liverpool are Liverpool and again nobody would be suprised to see them come unstuck against a pretty average team after putting in a great performance last weekend, it's become the Liverpool way.
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

If I get chance i'll post up more thoughts but i doubt i'll be sober enough due to us gubbing the mighty estonia tonight and strachan for pmrime minister etc etc

Fulham and West Ham jump out to me as Norwich and Villa are pish. Stoke at near evens temps me and Swansea/QPR and Spurs/ Toon have draws written all over them.

West Brom are worth a draw at anfield, Sunderland canna get a point v shitty reading so arse should be too strong and Wigan.havent won (have they) at the bridge for yonks ??? man ure should also win.

We'll be coming, we'll be coming........
  5. slick

slick Administrator

Aye enjoy Kegger's, I should imagine Scotland winning is a bit like getting 6 number's up on the lottery.
  6. Punter

Punter Moderator

You pissed up again Kegs? Liverpool 3-0 man!

I'm on a betting break this weekend but mystic Punt see's a draw for Tottingham Hotspurs and a rare away win for QPR.
  7. thehandicapman

thehandicapman New Member

Quite fancy Southamton on the double chance at 2.4. They are no mugs and scoring goals. A draw or with a bit if luck a win isn't beyond them. Should be a half decent game too
    I also like the btts in the stoke game, the tight stoke defence seems to be a thing of the past and they've conceded in their last 5 homes.reading have scored in their last 2 always and should be fairly confident after a decent couple of wins.
    The reverse fixture was 1-1 and stoke have had btts in 4 out of the 6 games against teams below them. 1.91 with hills.
  8. thehandicapman

I'm also on swansea, despite the tight price. They are a very different team at home and despite going 3 games without a goal away, only the 2 teams from Liverpool have stopped them scoring at home in the last 10.
    While they have only won 2 of their last 5 at home, the are continuing to make a decent amount of chances. Qpr look primed to give swansea those chances and are not exactly full of goals
    Swansea 1.75
  9. slick

slick Administrator

In any other circumstances I'd go along with you there THM but with the Capital one cup final rapidly approaching (Swansea's first major cup final ever), I've been expecting their results to start dropping off, which has been happening slowly but surely.
    Against Bradford they will never have a better chance of winning a major trophy and as such I would tread very carefully in this game with the final only being a fortnight away.

Good luck anyhow but personally I think the wiser bet could be the under's @ around evens.
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I tend to agree with slick on Swansea, theyve hardly scored lately. I would be encouraged regarding Villas last 135 minutes but its do or die stuff sunday & we cant take the pressure.
    Norwich interest me at a push but thats about it
  11. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

If they lose against that garbage at home Swoops, I will start agreeing with you about them going down.

It's that simple really
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

If we don't win, I'd say its very hard to see a way out. If we do win, then theres a chance. The first 20 minutes are key confidence wise, & if we concede first, well........ we havent taken the pressure well all season but we still play a lot of the lower teams at home so this match is a massive pointer
  13. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Only three minutes gone in the Spurs Newcastle game but I've decided to move my Spurs verdict from a "short price to avoid" to a lay at around 4/5
  14. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Which means they're bound to score from this free kick!.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Cunting fuck :lol
  16. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Saints 2 up :unsure wtf is going on?
  17. thehandicapman

I take it that was the bale freekick then one?
  18. thehandicapman

A little early i fear swoop
  19. winrew

winrew GILF

Wait until you see the goal by Gareth Barry ... :lol
    Kegman likes this.
  20. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Not that early then :unsure

Fair play S'oton :eek

Right, the good news is that even after the run Reading have had, if Villa beat West Ham tomorrow, Reading are back in the bottom 3. I believe Reading are on a run that they can't keep up, & i still believe them & QPR will go. Reading need West Ham to beat us tomorrow.
    The bad news? We're pretty shit & can't cope with the pressure :unsure Silla may start tomorrow, remember what I said about him being a red card waiting to happen :lookaround