1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 9-11th February

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've got me fingers crossed for a 1-0 win for ya Swoop'

..though i warn you now, i've put Benteke in my dream team :cold
  2. thehandicapman

thehandicapman New Member

My system went for the draw on the villa and everton to beat manure , anyway, i'm 3 from 3 on betnod so therefore im the king (i think that's how the world works)
  3. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Keystone fucking cops !!!!!!
  4. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

Watching MOTD and if Perch had jumped about an inch when in the wall for Bales freekuck then he would have deflected it
  5. Colbro

Colbro Well-Known Member

If you're thinking of backing or opposing Villa it will be worth waiting until the line ups are announced. If we play 5 at the back we are doomed - simple as. The penny has finally dropped as to why Lambert persists with this formation watching the Dortmund - Juve final that he played in tonight on ESPN. It worked then but not now and our players do not know how to play the formation.

Fongers crossed he does not play it tomorrow :crossfingers
  6. Kegman

Kegman Moderator

:beer
  7. betmad

betmad New Member

I was wondering if this works.
    Obviously there is some delay with live in play betting. I know when a team scores the market closes momentarily and the book is readjusted. However, what if you were at the game and the person who closes the market as soon as a goal goes in was not. I know there is a 6-10 second delay with live TV signals.
    If you had your phone ready prepared for a bet "next team to score" or "goal within a minute range" and place the bet literally as the ball goes into the net. Will that beat their system??
  8. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Possibly. It's highly likely that nobody has thought of this before so this time next year, you could be a very rich man,
  9. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Yep, that's right. Well done your majesty:zhail
  10. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

I've taken Villa 3-1 & 2-2, Manure 2-2, singles & doubles. Also a treble on England, Villa & the draw @ OT

:help
  11. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

2 average sides playing nervy football. We've had a lot of the game & as we get stretched without scoring its a worry. We look the likelier though I feel, although thats not saying a lot :unsure
  12. swooperman

swooperman Resident nob

Fuckin' ell, how nervy was that :eek

Has to be dispiriting for Reading, as with their recent run they're back in the bottom 3, whereas if only morally they should be above us. I have a grudging respect for big sam but West Ham got what they deserved there, as they came for fuck all against a nervy, dispirited side. Well, we have a chance. Next 2 are hard though before 6 pointers against Reading & QPR
  13. slick

slick Administrator

wtf do i know:lol

well done THM and good shout.
  14. slick

slick Administrator

Even I was shitting myself for you swoops in those last few minutes, I expect you'll be experiencing a few more of those moments mind b4 season's out.
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

27 minutes gone in the Liverpool West Brom game and Liverpool are shooting in. West brom panicky at the back and it's surely only a matter of time. Over 2 goals is 2.36. I can see that happening once they get the first (and even if The Baggies were to net the first).

I'm on it
  16. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

0-0 backing over 1 goal 10/11
  17. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

You can say what you like about Suarez but I think he's reffed this game really well.

When 0-0 gets to evens to lay I'm going to lay it for total of previous two overs bets. Really can't see this ending 0-0 and Liverpool maintaining the record of not beating a top ten side. Could it last all season?
  18. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Bugger, got down to 2.1 to lay before the penalty
  19. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

SAVED. Bloody hell Foster has been superb
  20. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator