1. Hi and welcome to Betnod. If you would like to view the forum without adverts then please register.

English Premier League betting 9-11th February

Discussion in 'Football Betting' started by slick, Feb 6, 2013.

1. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Get fuckin' in
  2. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Hehe. 2-0. Profit on the game, one more goal for a full house please
  3. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Never mind, LIverpool have three more chances to beat a top ten team before the end of the season and improve on their position of 9th.

Top four Brendon? You're having a fucking laugh mate.
  4. slick

slick Administrator

Only saw the last 10 minutes but looking at the stats it seems a false representation of the overall game, nobody's suprised though least of all the Liverpool fans who must be pulling their hair out once again.

well done too on laying the 0-0 ODM although the goals never came the way you expected,
  5. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Definitely not.

Fair play to Brendon Rodgers for his post match interview. Didn't whinge too much - gave WBA and Foster the credit that they deserved. Fair enough.
  6. beamer

beamer Moderator

What could he whinge about ?

Got a stuffy pen, showed a lack of penetration and the manager yet again fails to respond to several poor performances.

I'm actually starting to think he might resign.

Well done ODM . I'm pissed off as I backed Lukaku to score the 1st goal.
  7. Punter

Punter Moderator

I've just got in from work and watched from the penalty onwards, i'm pretty speechless tbh.
    I had this game down as the banker home this weekend, ffs.

The mrs watched all of it and tells me Anfield was as quiet as she's ever heard it tonight, even from the off. Was that right?

Well done with the bet ODM :thumb
  8. Punter

Punter Moderator

Would anybody question his substitutions? Like i said i didnt see the game but 0-0 when he made the changes i see?
  9. slick

slick Administrator

I only saw the last 10 mins like I said and the first thing I noticed was that Sturridge wasn't on the pitch so I'm presuming he was In Injured or subbed.

Anfield unsurpisingly was quiet after the first goal went in and was near deserted by the time the ball for the second goal hit the back of the net.
  10. Punter

Punter Moderator

Yeah Sturridge was out tonight, i'm sure he'll be back for next week.

So what now for Liverpool? A disappointing season for sure.
  11. slick

slick Administrator

Same as the last few season's it seems Punt, by looking at the stats and the chances Liverpool had, another striker or two wouldn't go amiss over the summer.
  12. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

At last the penny is starting to drop. I've been telling everyone that Rodgers is all smoke an mirrors and bullshit ever since that stupid documentary at the start of the season. He's a man who's only achievement has been to get promoted with a team that somebody else built and stay in the prem for a season.

But, an in answer to the above- I couldn't fault his starting line up or his substitutions last night. if not for the absence of a bit of luck he might have won by 3 goals and we conversations like this wouldn't be happening.

Both teams were shit in possession, gave the ball away too much and lacked a cutting edge. Sturridge, you will remember , missed the England call up v Brazil because he was injured so I was surprised when his name was mentioned yesterday.

Beamer- I Agree that he had nothing to complain about but that doesn't stop managers from talking shut. Rosgers is a prime candidate and u onlu have to look back at what big Sam said about a piss poor West Ham performance for an example of that.
  13. beamer

beamer Moderator

It was quiet by all accounts, but most evening games this season have been quiet. I think the fans are getting quite bored with the 3-6-1 formation.

Sometimes the sound is filtered on the broadcasts. I only know this as I tend to have two streams, one on the telly and one on the desktop and you can get a completely different atmosphere for the same match.

Even though their keeper had a decent game, my view of the game certainly didn't match the managers view. It seems like he lacks the balls to pull of the established players early on.

With Skirtel on the bench, we have no threat at all when we have a corner.
    Punter likes this.
  14. thehandicapman

thehandicapman New Member

Any chance of an early bird thread on the next round of games? Value to be had already!
  15. ONEDUNME

ONEDUNME Administrator

Will do mate
  16. thehandicapman

thehandicapman New Member